Sell Que

• What is the point in putting players on a sell que when players are not going to buy them then they can just put in a bid and then someone just insta sells them.....Literally no point what so ever.

Literally cant get my head round it

• Cos then the FI can use the fake price to make everyones portfolio price look green and not get bashed on twitter...

• I agree, the "value" of a player shown is false. The real value is the sell price.

• @pompeyjosh1990 been like that since I joined mate, don't pay too much attention to the buy price, I forget sometimes that it dictates my port value though so even when I'm selling at a profit, my port value will go down.

The only time at the moment that I can see the offer thing being worthwhile is if the player is playing that day and he is in high demand, you then get people willing to pay full price to get that player right away. Other than that, I'd not hold much hope.

• sell what?

• What I don't understand is why folk put shares in a sell queue when there is no demand for them? Just don't get it.

I've got holds in my port which at least in the short term offer no market appeal. I either cut my losses and instant sell or if I anticipate future demand hold on and stick with the sell queue.

• @Dalian-Smyth why not I guess it the response, I don't do it but there's always the chance someone will do it. No harm in popping a player in the queue at their full price and hoping some big money player wants to pick up a load of that player and quick.

But you're right it is a bit pointless atm.

• @Dalian-Smyth said in Sell Que:

What I don't understand is why folk put shares in a sell queue when there is no demand for them? Just don't get it.

I've got holds in my port which at least in the short term offer no market appeal. I either cut my losses and instant sell or if I anticipate future demand hold on and stick with the sell queue.

Its a bit mad, isn't it? People must be seeing falling prices, getting spooked, and selling up.

• @pompeyjosh1990 I do it with certain players because some will play the buy now price. I sold a couple of Richarlison's for 1p under today and then refreshed him at a cheaper price.

• Certain players will still sell. You've got determine what the market wants in this new world order. Remember we are trading with each other now. If there's nothing in it for the other guy he's never going to go near sell queue prices.
    There's no FI instant sell to bail you out anymore unfortunately on your unloved holds☹️

• @Deano4dawin Although I agree that with the current implementation of order books the buy price does not reflect the true value, but sell price is certainly not the true value either...

For example Sané's IS was 2.70 odd at a point this evening which shortly burst up to 3.30. By that logic you are saying his value went up an additional 60p in 30 minutes!

Sell price is the value of your port if you sold up at that very second, but that is far from the true value. Time is a key factor in determining the elasticity of demand, think of any real life example.

• @ocs123 said in Sell Que:

sell what?

Que?

• Like in Queue

• Sell Queues get dissolved tomorrow. I don't know how many shares are actually left in the queues but it will likely see a spike in the Buy Prices tomorrow. Wonder what impact that will have?