Everything in one player

• If I had to pick one player to put everything into I’d go with Fati, who would ye pick?

• Messi. I think it is likely that he will make his value in 2 seasons and quite possibly less.

Decent shot of £3+ in performance and media related bonus' by the summer, by which point he could be similarly priced to now.

Any Neymar ban is very good for him too.

• Have done, Daniel James for me. Callum Wilson was a close second at 70p a share. Good luck if you have gone all in!

• @Deano4dawin 1 player a you’re tossing up between Dan James and Callum Wilson... I wish godspeed pal

• If I had to I would choose donarumma. But I wouldn't reccomened putting money into just one player.

• @JT4PAFC said in Everything in one player:

I wouldn't recommenced putting money into just one player.

It's such a high risk strategy to not be a sensible choice, so if I had to choose it would be cash (not the AV player!). I think you'd find it difficult to find better current value than Neymar at £8, given that FI have just doubled dividends & he has a very decent shot at returning £3+/year but diversity is very important.

• @wearing-louis said in Everything in one player:

@Deano4dawin 1 player a you’re tossing up between Dan James and Callum Wilson... I wish godspeed pal

Don't knock it pal, its a winner

• Putting it all in one player feels a bit too much like traditional gambling to me, people should be encouraged to diversify - interpreting that as they wish to, for some that's 10 players and for others, that's 100+.

As a thought experiment though, I'd probs put it all on one keeper! Maybe a bit cheaper than Donnaruma although he's a v solid hold

• @FootballArgos said in Everything in one player:

Putting it all in one player feels a bit too much like traditional gambling to me, people should be encouraged to diversify - interpreting that as they wish to, for some that's 10 players and for others, that's 100+.

As a thought experiment though, I'd probs put it all on one keeper! Maybe a bit cheaper than Donnaruma although he's a v solid hold

There is more fun for sure in having a larger, mixed portfolio but for simply trying to make money go with your gut. If that's all in on a single player so be it. My first all in was Ross Barkley and I made a far bit.

• Hard to look past Kimmich a few weeks back when he was around the £5.50 mark but even now at £6 he is as steady as it gets.

I'm a bit scared to get back involved on Neymar, if Bruno's price is dropping because he is 'overvalued' then why would Neymar be worth more? He is in competition with an ever improving Mbappe and Di Maria for PB isn't he? I know in the past he has blown those guys out the water with his score. Bruno just has Pogba and VDB playing in more defensive roles behind him.

• I don’t have a huge amount of knowledge about a lot of players to have a diverse portfolio though, like I can spot about a handful of players that I think are pretty much guaranteed a good rise, I think maybe 5-10 players instead of just one then is my best approach. Gnabry another good one

• It depends...

Do you want safe or do you want potential earnings?

Where's the balance for you....

• @Geronimo159387 currently facing another ban for racism against Sakai. May be banned until next year. One for the long game.

• I'd probably go for Haaland. Don't own any myself, but he is a goal scoring machine. In the next few years there will undoubtedly be links to Man United and Liverpool, along with other clubs.

Although he isn't the best PB player, That hasn't stopped the likes of Mbappe rising like crazy in the last year. So pretty safe bet for a rise over the next 3 years.

• @Richio said in Everything in one player:

May be banned until next year. One for the long game.

Any short term price weakness provides a great buying opportunity within my trading strategy. He will form a mainstay of my solid dividend earners alongside Bruno for the next 3 years, his game is perfectly suited to the PB matrix & he generates a fair bit of MB, so is essentially the perfect FI asset, a PB/MB hybrid monster. He may well be s***house in real life but I'm prepared to forgive that whilst assessing his value purely as a FI hold.

• @Geronimo159387 oh yeah, definitely. He’s just an investment for the patient right now!

• @Richio said in Everything in one player:

He’s just an investment for the patient right now!

Another way to look at it is which player would new users buy? It you believe FI will grow in the future it seems logical to invest in players that will be in most demand from all that future market growth. They are most likely IMO to buy the famous players that they enjoy watching & after researching who returns the most dividends & posts the best PB scores it seems highly likely that both Neymar & Bruno will feature high up on that list, hence my faith in holding/buying them now.

• I would never put all my eggs in one basket but if I was forced to it would be Kimmich.

• @Geronimo159387 yep, I don’t disagree at all.