Can’t deposit

• After emptying 80% my port after Brown Sunday I thought I’d dip back in with a top up. Tried depositing at midnight and wasn’t able to, which I put down to the night time lockdown but just tried again and I’m getting the message about proof of age... Assuming I’ve been flagged for KYC (no email received) my questions are:

1. The KYC information message says FI want a non electronic version of a utility bill, tax bill or bank statement.... I don’t get paper copies of any of these! Does it matter or will they take electronic?

2. How long does it normally take customer
      services to sort this out?

If they don’t do it quick my FOMO is going to wear off and I’ll go back to waiting for NASDAQ before I invest...

• @Luke sorry its taken so long for you to get a reply. This sounds like the type of check ive had a couple of times. Once when i signed up and another time after changing the card i used to deposit. My experience both times is that it was done and dusted within an hour but i did have an email to reply to. Last time i had one of these was over a year ago though so your experience may vary

• @Luke you’ve probably had an email, when I had mine it went to the junk folder best check there just in case.

• Thanks for the response guys. Looked everywhere and no email... just waiting on a CS response now..

• PS. Footie still dropping so could be a blessing in disguise :)

• @Luke said in Can’t deposit:

After emptying 80% my port after Brown Sunday I thought I’d dip back in with a top up. Tried depositing at midnight and wasn’t able to, which I put down to the night time lockdown but just tried again and I’m getting the message about proof of age... Assuming I’ve been flagged for KYC (no email received) my questions are:

1. The KYC information message says FI want a non electronic version of a utility bill, tax bill or bank statement.... I don’t get paper copies of any of these! Does it matter or will they take electronic?

2. How long does it normally take customer
      services to sort this out?

If they don’t do it quick my FOMO is going to wear off and I’ll go back to waiting for NASDAQ before I invest...

Have you tried live chat, you may get somewhere with those guys

• @Shippers Good shout. No I haven’t.