Is it time to move on from Messi and Ronaldo?

• Hey Guys

after the WC will be the time when we decide to keep our investment in Messi and Ronaldo or look to reinvest in future replacements !!

Who is thinking of keeping these two legends beyond the WC and why?

Anyone got any ideas of players that could potentially get to their prices on the Index?

Cheers

AndyP

• keeping as they've both still got another pb season left in them

• @AndyP32 I don't own any at the moment but will consider picking some up for next season depending on how far they drop on WC exit.

• Keep Messi he's only 30 will be mostering PB for longer than the 3 year max duration on your futures

Ronaldo perhaps a more marginal call but with a UCL final, a WC and 50+ days of MB coming up I'd say he's a must have for the summer

• Just sold all my Messi in the last hour actually there is rationale for keeping him but he has been a very long term hold for me and i made 150% roi plus a yield of 40%

Currently he has less value than Ronaldo imo

• I hold neither of them and don't see enough dividends return to hold them. I have got Kane, Salah, sterling etc. Basically I go for players 25 or under mainly. They are too old for me.

• @NewUser59855 said in Is it time to move on from Messi and Ronaldo?:

I hold neither of them and don't see enough dividends return to hold them. I have got Kane, Salah, sterling etc. Basically I go for players 25 or under mainly. They are too old for me.

You sold Messi and Ronaldo due to lack of dividend returns - seriously? Last couple of months they have been great for PB and MB

But you kept Kane who has returned no PB or MB in the same period - seriously?

• Nope, you are wrong. I never held Ronaldo or Messi in the first place. As for Kane, I am expecting a lot during the world cup MB wise and then I shall sell when he is high, and then buy him back low.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.