Quick question about bids

• Forgive me if this has been mentioned, but I was bidding on Dybala tonight who I noticed was very low @£3.50. Someone offered more so I cancelled the bid. It’s now dropped to £3.30 an hour later (which is frankly nuts 🥜 but that’s a different matter 😏) but when I went to bid again it won’t allow me to offer any less than £3.75. I could offer £3.50 any hour ago 🤔 What’s changed in one hour so that I can’t bid any lower? His buy now price is about £4.09 I believe.

• @Valhalla fi may have altered the bid zone...in pretty sure when I looked at bruno this afternoon when his buy price was over 8 quid that you could bid as low as 7.07 but now his buy now price is 7.70 oddd and you can only bid as low as 7.10

• @Ddr yes. I’ve noticed it before. Bid zones changing all of sudden. Happened on depay also. As long as I’m not going mad. That you notice it too 👍🏻

• @Valhalla bid zones differently been changed I’ve been checking Pogba when I saw he had no sell price. His price hadn’t dropped but the zone had changed about 5p couldn’t be arsed to work out the percentage but I think they are slowly moving it up; which I think is a good thing

• @Sav2000 I think they are. I don’t have a problem with that. They are already way too cheap.

• They have implemented a 8.25% bid zone on all the top 30, well most of the ones I checked. Not a lucky number to pick is it....

• You can see it on Cherki right now. His highest bid is like a quid lower than the lowest one you can put in