5x IPD the Results

• The 5x IPD period is over 😞 but how did all do? It ran from the 24th of July till the 30th September feel free to boast your results below.

Mine are as follows and with a portfolio cost of £6000 at the start of the promo amounts to about a 14% return in that period. Heres hoping we see this promo again soon 🤑🤑🤑

7076A3E2-5751-4E65-8535-B66C76CD129B.jpeg

• Dividends of £858.05 for me but with a more expensive port so your return is better percentage wise, I only really chased the dividends when they were 10x though so I should have made more out of it but definitely a promo I'd like to see again

• £332.64 off a £3500 port so just under 10%, loved this promo.

• cb710191-e342-4a8a-8e2a-2342990f32a2-image.png

• @Black-Wolf Shame the drop in capital has made them numbers obsolete. They should do this again when the dip settles.

• Chopped and changed my portfolio for the latter stages of the european comps and again for the start of the season, made £776.58 in dividends but my P&L sits quite a bit lower than it was before all this, hard not to be a bit peeved by this but will persevere and see how the next few months pan out....

• £1835 off a £20k port although I didn't really target IPDs until September which brought £1300 alone. All gone back in, the port hasn't moved :-)

• @NewUser622171 depends how you look at it. I have 3000 more shares in my portfolio than i did at the start of the promo and the cost price of it has went from £6000 to £7800 the profit/loss figure is irrelevant

• @KingKev yeah i have only keepers so I constantly recycled them throughout the promo which meant my entire portfolio remained IPD eligible

• @Black-Wolf said in 5x IPD the Results:

@NewUser622171 depends how you look at it. I have 3000 more shares in my portfolio and the cost price of it has went from £6000 to £7800 the profit/loss figure is irrelevant

Depends what the ports worth I guess.

If you could buy your port for £3,000 now (extreme example), you could have saved yourself 2 months worth of time and £3k.

Given how you prepared in January for COVID, managed to get in on Keepers early and have had a belter of a summer with dividends, surely you're still pulling in more than £6k, if you tried to sell everything today?

• £1,724.68 over the period - more than £1,200 in September alone.

Although my port is worth less due to the recent changes, that's a lot of real money to be making in one calendar month - more than 5% of my overall deposit.

I'm expecting the new regular div structure to pay me around £500 pcm which is a really solid rate of return.

• Calendar upto today to include last night dividends :-

Screenshot_20201001-111752.png

8% return on my net deposit of 40k in 9 weeks!!

Almost as importantly, refreshed a "lot" of old shares.

• @Dan-The-Man i withdrew all profits throughout the summer and COVID period. All dividends and all trading profits. The wife wasnt working and there was uncertainty over the future of her job so none of those profits were reinvested. Only since mid August have i stopped withdrawing on instead reinvesting

Appreciate you paying attention though 👍

• @Black-Wolf said in 5x IPD the Results:

@Dan-The-Man i withdrew all profits throughout the summer and COVID period. All dividends and all trading profits. The wife wasnt working and there was uncertainty over the future of her job so none of those profits were reinvested. Only since mid August have i stopped withdrawing on instead reinvesting

Probably for the best mate. Hope everything's worked out OK for your lass. These are crazy times.

So what's the damage then. If you sold everything today at their sell price, where you at? (I'm not asking for a figure btw, I just mean... if you sold up today at the sell price and added your £800 divs, would you be above the £6k?

• £536.72 for a 5k port, which I was very happy with.

• Around 15% of port value for me. The biggest earners, proportion wise, were Gomez and Kakuta. Aguilar, Dubois, Candreva, Robbo and the usual Bayern suspects did well too. Earning 1/5 will be underwhelming now!

• A good month of divs from a 6k port for me.

ce611532-6543-4616-9948-cd544e5de937-image.png

• @Dan-The-Man withdrawls since March. Its been a decent period for me though. Everythings fine now shes in a new placement and happy as well 👍

DFC56EAD-A013-4C91-90DA-F085BAF68919.jpeg

• This fellow has already earned 78% of my outlay in divs thanks to 5 x IPD. Anyone had a better return %

03cfa5d6-86cd-448e-a64c-a6293ae33f30-image.png

• A fair old whack in divs, from a 31k port

BC78A9BA-125B-4D61-A558-114378E2CCA2.png

I did chase divs in some cases if I was quick enough, then offloading at 7:30:01 but also some decent returns from holds I’ll be keeping.