Where is the value now

• After the crash are you guys finding PB high flyers have more value now than going after MB premium players for example I can get 2 Kimmich or 8 kramaric for 1 sancho and in the last 2 weeks those 2 players have been on fire and must represent more for your money rather than sancho ,mbappe, fernandes etc

• The bottom end of the market is, and I don’t use this word lightly, INSANE, now. There are goal scorers with no offers, keepers available at 25p. People have actually lost their minds. You can flip players at that price for all time. Someone mentioned Jeff Hendrick for 12p earlier. I’ve actually dumped money in tonight because I’ve not seen such value since I got on here. Bananas.

• I echo that about the lower end. It's ridiculous. Just select players who are always likely to attract reasonable liquidity and are minimal risk for moves away from PB leagues. Even after whittling it down, the list is endless.

• It’s frankly bonkers all over the shop. So many bargains around I don’t know where to start. Relative to the amount of divs they should return in a year, they are dirty, filthy cheap.

• @Valhalla apart from the obvious anyone you'd recommend? I'm holding some cash for the next couple of weeks but interested to hear.

I'm topping up on Messi, Lewandowski, Kimmich and Kane where I can.

Keeping an eye on Bruno as I hold some around the 7.70 mark, not too concerned. Coutinho is looking cheap considering he'll be starting in that role most weeks for Barca. Aubameyang is potentially cheap, knew his price would drop post IPD bonus but 1.62 seems awfully cheap.

• @Mazza-magic almost everywhere. Still wouldnt touch Sancho at his price but even the upper buy now prices are insanely low on any player with dividend potential

• Anyone wanna lend me some dough haha. Missed out on the last low prices as didn’t have any spare cash to put in so this time I tried to sell players on the final IPD bonus weeks but only shifted one.

• I think this is the ideal time to build your ideal port. Concentrate on a few good holds, don't try and buy everyone - only whales can do that.

• @Kipper72 said in Where is the value now:

I think this is the ideal time to build your ideal port. Concentrate on a few good holds, don't try and buy everyone - only whales can do that.

Unless you're buying at 20p, then you can.

• @howsthebacon said in Where is the value now:

@Valhalla apart from the obvious anyone you'd recommend? I'm holding some cash for the next couple of weeks but interested to hear.

Keeping an eye on Bruno as I hold some around the 7.70 mark, not too concerned. Coutinho is looking cheap considering he'll be starting in that role most weeks for Barca. Aubameyang is potentially cheap, knew his price would drop post IPD bonus but 1.62 seems awfully cheap.

Players who are solid dividend earners, and who are way too cheap at the moment in my opinion:
    Kane
    Dybala
    Gnabry
    Pavard
    Bruno (£7!! Ridiculous)
    Neymar
    Kroos
    Depay(transfer uncertainty)
    Sterling
    There are lots of other very good dividend earners who are holding their price like Kimmich and Calhanoglu, but the above seem to me to be just too cheap, even for the current climate.
    But you could add another 50 players to that. They are just the ones that stand out to me. Some I own, some I don’t.

• @Valhalla

I hold Kroos (took hit cos of his injury so at least his drop can be explained)
    Kane
    Gnabry

Might get on Pavard, I've held all the others at one time or another so Sterling, Depay and Dybala are on my watchlist.

No Messi? Not think under a 5er is cheap?

• @howsthebacon his age just makes him too risky for me. But he will earn obscene dividends if he stay’s fit.

• @Valhalla rather happy with the sell off of Bruno..I placed another 200 offers in. 🥳💷

• @Sol yes, the Bruno one for me is baffling. Along with Messi, Ronaldo, and Neymar he is one of the few premium players that earns both PB and MB. And shows no signs of stopping doing so. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• @Valhalla I hold a small amount at around 7.65. Happy to watch on for now as it hovers round 7, dropping below I top up, goes up then I'm happy both ways.

• @Valhalla said in Where is the value now:

@howsthebacon said in Where is the value now:

@Valhalla apart from the obvious anyone you'd recommend? I'm holding some cash for the next couple of weeks but interested to hear.

Players who are solid dividend earners, and who are way too cheap at the moment in my opinion:
    Kane
    Dybala
    Gnabry
    Pavard
    Bruno (£7!! Ridiculous)
    Neymar
    Kroos
    Depay(transfer uncertainty)
    Sterling
    There are lots of other very good dividend earners who are holding their price like Kimmich and Calhanoglu, but the above seem to me to be just too cheap, even for the current climate.
    But you could add another 50 players to that. They are just the ones that stand out to me. Some I own, some I don’t.

Id add Bale to that list i think he’s going to get a lot of media attention and hopefully some PB too

• @howsthebacon hoffenhiem,Saville,Rennes there are loads I think hoffenhiem players look good value

• This is constructive exchanging!

Don’t forget Lukaku lads. Bids accepted at £1.74, sick. He is a beast!

I wonder why you don’t think of young, cheap and consistent (part of the first XXI) strikers like Mateta, Guirassy...?

• @howsthebacon said in Where is the value now:

@Valhalla I hold a small amount at around 7.65. Happy to watch on for now as it hovers round 7, dropping below I top up, goes up then I'm happy both ways.

£7 is an amazing price. Bearing in mind people were happily holding him for £10 a couple months ago. And with dividends doubled, I would happily of bought him for £13. So at £7 it really is fill your boots time if you have the funds. Whereas Pogba’s dividends days look like they may be on the slide now that he’s off pens and playing deeper- Bruno is very much still the main man.

• @NewUser549344 Young has returned me 200% in divs on his buy price since July.