No bids

• Still too dear some of them! 😂

Screenshot_20201002-090652.png

• 10 of top 30 have no bids

• Overpriced people like Cherki, Bellingham who has no yields....

Not worth more than £1.50-£2

• They have made the bid zone too small the lowest possible bid is still too much for some of these over priced players. FI either need to increase the bid zone and let let bids go in lower again or let people actually make offers at more than -1p. At the moment peole cannot get out of some of these holds to move money around the index. I understand this is a result of the order book stabilisers being on but it doesn't look good having all these top players with no bids

• They need to let things fall to their market value. No offers and the sell orders aint gonna get bought just starts the whole stagnation thing again. How about if their are no buy offers and at least 300 sell offers on the market then increase the sell offer window by 1p.

But it needs to be a controlled decent, make the 1p below sell orders go to 2p then 3p then 4p. And let people offer the same low ball offers as market makers. It isn't fair that market makers can bid 3.65 for rashford (and getting buys) and the lowest we can offer is 4.94. They already getting 1.00 when they sell to us.

Having no offers on the market leads to a run like brown Sunday. Lets nip it in the bud FI.

• @Wynnston I agree. The prices are still artificial. We need to see where the bottom of the market truly lies and then we can move forwards. The present situation is just unhealthy.

• They need to take the hand-break off so the market can find it's own value.

Sancho £6-£7.

TAA £3.50

Kroos 80p

Cherki £1.50-£2

Bellingham £1.50-£2

Tanganga 30p

And so on.....

• @Ericali said in No bids:

They need to take the hand-break off so the market can find it's own value.

Sancho £6-£7.

TAA £3.50

Kroos 80p

Cherki £1.50-£2

Bellingham £1.50-£2

Tanganga 30p

And so on.....

You forgot:
    Mojica £5.00

and

Stindl £7.50

• Shooting themselves in the foot. I'm not the biggest fan of Kane as a hold but would happily provide a bit of liquidity at around £4.30, if only I could

20201002_095003.jpg
    20201002_095020.jpg

There are dozens of similar examples

• @Toptom I dont think its mm that have those bids, it's likely to be historical bids from before they tightened the bid zones

• @Yellow said in No bids:

@Ericali said in No bids:

Sancho £6-£7.

TAA £3.50

Kroos 80p

Cherki £1.50-£2

Bellingham £1.50-£2

Tanganga 30p

And so on.....

You forgot:
    Mojica £5.00

and

Stindl £7.50

I'd be fucking chuffed with stindl at 7.50, Ive owned 500 at 39p since january

• @Ddr Even during brown sunday we could not bid that low due to the 10p rule. Its market makers who can place any offers that are able to benefit.

• @Toptom smh, sure, keep going with your tin foil hat thinking

• @Toptom the 10p rule only let you offer 10p above the buy now price it had nothing to do with bids as they could be as low as 40% under the buy price, sometimes lower

• @Toptom everything you say is wrong

• @Toptom said in No bids:

@Ddr Even during brown sunday we could not bid that low due to the 10p rule. Its market makers who can place any offers that are able to benefit.

This isn't correct - the very low bids are due to really old bids before bid zones were tightened somewhat. The bid zones now move (presumably based on an algorithm) in relation to demand, or lack thereof. Some people on Twitter have confirmed that their old bids have been matched, if you want to further investigate by searching using #FootballIndex

• @Ericali said in No bids:

Sancho £6-£7.

TAA £3.50

Kroos 80p

Cherki £1.50-£2

Bellingham £1.50-£2

Tanganga 30p

And so on.....

Kroos 80p 🤣🤣 i feel like you've thrown that one out there for a nibble. I don't even hold but hes worth more than 80p!

• @Black-Wolf becoming quite clear which individuals dont understand the systems in place, they become so entrenched in their negativity and convince themselves they're correct that they dont even want to listen to explanations and reasoning.

Well I for one give up on them, if it's all doom and gloom then piss off and leave those that understand in peace to make money.....and dont come back bleating 'I should never have sold up' in 6 months time

It really is making the forum a waste of time currently and I'm getting to the point of not even bothering reading most threads nowadays whereas I'd always try and at least skim every thread

• @Toptom said in No bids:

@Ddr Even during brown sunday we could not bid that low due to the 10p rule. Its market makers who can place any offers that are able to benefit.

This is not true. FI said in one of their updates that MMs have the same privileges as normal traders.

• May as well remove the handbrakes entirely now, PLEASE.
    Prices already rocking to the bottom so just peel the bloody plaster off.
    Way more fun too.