Why can't I buy under 23 or reserved player's

• Crysencio Summerville looking to buy share not even in the system some leeds first team player's or not even on here why

• @NewUser669417 they have issues with ipo releases for years, they crash the system regularly so fi have taken the stance that they wont do any until the Nasdaq tech is in place and then theyll release several hundred I'd imagine, however there will also be a change to the ipo process where instead of fastest finger first, itll be an auction of some description

• Half the GK that got clean sheets in the promo arnt on the index! Even Rafeal who got a GK assist isn't on the index so really they need all the Match Div players before adding all the under 23s ect.

Plus this would spread the money out even more! It would make the current problems worse!

• @Toptom said in Why can't I buy under 23 or reserved player's:

Half the GK that got clean sheets in the promo arnt on the index! Even Rafeal who got a GK assist isn't on the index so really they need all the Match Div players before adding all the under 23s ect.

Plus this would spread the money out even more! It would make the current problems worse!

when you say 'Half'

Thats a bit melodramatic.

There are only 11 missing that I can spot. Mostly as they are playing for teams promoted this season and yet to be IPO'd

3 in Serie A
    2 in Bundes
    2 in Ligue 1
    4 in la Liga

And of those, they didn't all keep clean sheets

This forum does love a bit of a drama

• @Munchie63 said in Why can't I buy under 23 or reserved player's:

@Toptom said in Why can't I buy under 23 or reserved player's:

Half the GK that got clean sheets in the promo arnt on the index! Even Rafeal who got a GK assist isn't on the index so really they need all the Match Div players before adding all the under 23s ect.

when you say 'Half'

There are only 11 missing that I can spot. Mostly as they are playing for teams promoted this season and yet to be IPO'd

3 in Serie A
    2 in Bundes
    2 in Ligue 1
    4 in la Liga

When you say 'this forum's, that's a bit of an exaggeration.....maybe like 10% 🤣

• @Munchie63 said in Why can't I buy under 23 or reserved player's:

@Toptom said in Why can't I buy under 23 or reserved player's:

when you say 'Half'

3 in Serie A
    2 in Bundes
    2 in Ligue 1
    4 in la Liga

Forums full of uneducated lemmings at the moment.
    There’s no point reasoning with some of them.
    Wouldn’t you rather have less goal keepers, ie giving yourself higher chances of winning dividends.
    It’s baffling.

• @King-Fergus dont use logic, you'll confuse the poor idiots