Sal-off

• I see profit takers are kicking the price of Salah quite substantially....

I assume it is driven by the challenge to his almighty MB domination today causing a few nervous investors.

Anyone heard/thinking anything different??

• Think people are thinking his media going to dry up for a while...
    Was always coming a drop before world cup

• I asked about Salah in a seperate post. Can’t really see a reason for such a significant drop so quickly. Still got so much going for him, yes a few bad days but to drop over 60p in an hour means there’s a lot of instant sells and I can’t work out why. Some light shed would be appreciated haha

• How losing the top spot on MB can make a difference.

I think Salah under £10 is now the right time to buy again, him and Ronaldo will be talked alot leading up to the champions league final and it will be treble media aswell.

What do you guys think?

• Must not panic sell.... Must not panic sell... Must not panic sell...

• I have 300 salah shares and taking a beating but won't be selling. I think he's still got a lot of media in him especially if he scores against Brighton or champ league final. Plus inevitable summer real Madrid saga.

• If he gets much lower I will be buying more in...

• @Noirx4
    Triple media days until the WC too so can’t understand it. I expected a slight drop from his bad form and not involved in the double gameweek but with everything going for him and what’s to come, it’s not making sense

• @Noirx4

Same , I have panicked Sold all my shares in Salah once before and made a loss of £150 and regreted it. I bought him back again and earned some of the money back with MB. This time I am not making the same mistake.

If he goes down abit more am looking to buy more shares.

• @FranklynMary the market often doesn't make sense
    All I can say is buy and sell when you want to not when the market tries to make you. Your salah shares last 3 years and 60p can be made back in no time. I'm in this for the long haul so not worried at all

• @Noirx4 he'll win more buzz before the end of the season no doubt I don't see it slowing down till after champs league final... Think people fearing that's the cliff edge and getting out early.
    Think most people assume he'll be at Liverpool next year except lazy journalists...

FYI I sold at 9.50 2 weeks ago.

• @Dudditz09

Same just waiting for him to drop abit more

• @Noirx4
    Yeah definitely, I think following a trend (seeing a big increase so buying in without research or a big sell so instant selling yourself) is extremely risky. It’s hard seeing such a decline and seeing a big red loss in the 24 hour section, but it’s about remembering what they’re bought for. Like you said, 3 years for a share so 60p will easily be made back. Just strange to see such a loss like that without obvious explanation (linked to pl but now not or a big injury kind of thing). Just trying to keep informed so I’m better going forward 👍

• 69p share spread😵

• @Pat-Hiscock
    £10.63 earlier to then have an IS of £9.08 plus commission? Clearly a few people missing out from selling off. Mental. Unsure how long I’ll hold him for and at what point I will eventually sell but certainly not any time soon!

• Already bounced up

• Of your ising it that price I feel bad man, this the way it is, get your self some first han fired as ham xx

• @Pierrey2129 said in Sal-off:

Of your ising it that price I feel bad man, this the way it is, get your self some first han fired as ham xx

What planet is this boy from? Anyone care to translate?

• @johnboywalker ask Bletchley park experts

• @johnboywalker it seems he was a bit drunken last night :-)

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.