The 100% Yield Club

• Had a productive work-from-home day today (aren’t they all), been shopping for some bargains - see ME thread - and spending a lot of time on my FI spreadsheet.

Realised Teji Savanier is now just a penny off returning his full purchase price to me in dividends! This is where my spreadsheet wins because I rightly include TOTM against the player who won it, rather than as generic “cash payment”!!

Tej should be the third inductee into my very exclusive club,

1. Jadon Sancho - bought for £1.03 on 21/8/18 - has returned £3.07 in divs (298% of purchase price)
    2. Bruno Fernandes - bought for £2.26 on 21/9/18 - has returned £2.43 in divs (108% of purchase price)
    3. Teji Savanier - bought for 72p on 8/3/19 - has returned 71p in divs (99% of purchase price)

People say I got lucky buying players in the early days when they were cheap. Well guess what, you can too, as everyone’s cheap again now 😂

Add in that those returns have come from a vastly inferior dividend structure and that leaves me confident there will be a few more inductees into the 100% club this coming season.

Happy Friday everyone!

• @Coleyscrooge

I suspect i will have a shitload of keepers that fall into that category pretty soon

• I bagged my first 100% dividend return this month, and it took only this month to achieve.. Take a bow Gael Kakuta, 105% paid back in 4 weeks

• @Coleyscrooge no where near 100% but Gomez is on 54% in 1 week...😆

• @Coleyscrooge said in The 100% Yield Club:

Had a productive work-from-home day today (aren’t they all), been shopping for some bargains - see ME thread - and spending a lot of time on my FI spreadsheet.

Realised Teji Savanier is now just a penny off returning his full purchase price to me in dividends! This is where my spreadsheet wins because I rightly include TOTM against the player who won it, rather than as generic “cash payment”!!

Tej should be the third inductee into my very exclusive club,

1. Jadon Sancho - bought for £1.03 on 21/8/18 - has returned £3.07 in divs (298% of purchase price)
    2. Bruno Fernandes - bought for £2.26 on 21/9/18 - has returned £2.43 in divs (108% of purchase price)
    3. Teji Savanier - bought for 72p on 8/3/19 - has returned 71p in divs (99% of purchase price)

People say I got lucky buying players in the early days when they were cheap. Well guess what, you can too, as everyone’s cheap again now 😂

Add in that those returns have come from a vastly inferior dividend structure and that leaves me confident there will be a few more inductees into the 100% club this coming season.

Happy Friday everyone!

Add on the the bits they’ve paid out that don’t get included in your dividend total.
    Good work

• @Coleyscrooge you smug git 😄 great going!

• I think the best I can do is Caprari at Benevento returning 30p on my 37p buy (81% yield) but was only over a matter of days! Shame the 5xIPDs is over and I only had a small amount

• best ive had have been tej and gomez ( as mentioned) plus aguerd i think. long term my best performer has been hakan. still nobody whos got me 100% yet