Match Day dividend payout eligibility..

• Hi all

I've just been reading the rules around dividends and can see that you have to hold a player who has won media dividends until they are paid out to be eligible to receive. I'm not clear on whether it's the same process for match day dividends or can you sell the player a certain time beforehand?

So if the payout for a player is between 09:00 - 11:00 the next morning, can I sell the player at any time before that point and still be credited the dividends?

Thanks!

• @NewUser346198 said in Match Day dividend payout eligibility..:

Hi all

I've just been reading the rules around dividends and can see that you have to hold a player who has won media dividends until they are paid out to be eligible to receive. I'm not clear on whether it's the same process for match day dividends or can you sell the player a certain time beforehand?

So if the payout for a player is between 09:00 - 11:00 the next morning, can I sell the player at any time before that point and still be credited the dividends?

Thanks!

IPDs have to be held until midnight, match day is similar to media where by you need to hold until they're paid out.

• In theory, MB and PB you need to hold until the dividend is paid out at 9-11am. Although I’ve sold slightly before that and still received the dividend, but you do so at your own risk.

IPD you just need to hold passed midnight.

• Thanks both for clarifying!