(Android App) Has anyone noticed...

• That the home page now defaults to showing the dividends and Footie first, rather than the All time P&L? Its always been P&L, except when times are bad!

It first did this on Brown Sunday, when my P&L plummeted, then returned to showing P&L when it stabilised again, but now its back to my dividends as the default, because its a ropey time.

I cant help but be suspicious that the app is basically saying "Yeh, we know your P&L is wank at the minute mate, same as everybody else, but look at all these sexy divs you've won on here - Thats good right?"

Im not paranoid. Its defo a change (Conscious or not) when the going is bad. Keep an eye on it yourselves. You'll see.

• Yeah, I’ve noticed this too. Prefer not seeing it at the moment to be honest! 😂

• @Leighton said in (Android App) Has anyone noticed...:

That the home page now defaults to showing the dividends and Footie first, rather than the All time P&L? Its always been P&L, except when times are bad!

It first did this on Brown Sunday, when my P&L plummeted, then returned to showing P&L when it stabilised again, but now its back to my dividends as the default, because its a ropey time.

I cant help but be suspicious that the app is basically saying "Yeh, we know your P&L is wank at the minute mate, same as everybody else, but look at all these sexy divs you've won on here - Thats good right?"

Im not paranoid. Its defo a change (Conscious or not) when the going is bad. Keep an eye on it yourselves. You'll see.

Yeah, they changed the way the Footie worked the day before the changed the system which crashed everything too. It's shady.

• Just checked on my Android phone. The home page is P/L as usual. I had an upgrade a few days ago, so maybe it's gone back to normal.