Censorship rather than fixing.

• This fills me with a-lot less confidence, rather than listening to us and doing anything to improve the situation they are trying to hide the issues! I guess they are having a hard time getting new people to sign up so not as much new money in buy orders as we think! Market depth is at an all time low, on top of high number of players with no orders!

IMG_4869.PNG

IMG_4870.jpg

• @Toptom very smart move from FI. If anything FI are too social and the traders themselves are the most socially active ive ever seen in a gambling platform and that in its self creates issues of its own. The more FI can avoid getting involved or advertising groups of disgruntled traders the better

• Tbh i would rather see some conversation and actions to back it up to restore confidence than trying to hide the issues and hoping it will go away.

• @Black-Wolf You beat me to it lol.

They're probably just as sick to death as some of us are on here of the panic sellers and those negative souls who don't understand or don't wish to understand the platform and the period we're going through. If you dislike what's going on and can't understand what the future holds then sell up; nobody is stopping you. Juts do it quietly please.

• @Erased-Citizen can you imagine if Skybet or bet 365 engaged with their customers on social media as much as FI do. Their timelines would be full of customers ranting about daily and weekly loses. Not exactly something they would want to advertise is it

• What’s this @Toptom a negative post? So unlike you 🤦‍♂️

• Why should they open comments up on the weekly schedule? Also last time I checked anyone was free to post on twitter with the #footballindex.

• I kinda agree, but kind disagree as well. Agree that they should be modifying their comms to be alot more professional (no pumping for exampe) and if that involves short informational tweets with no comments then so be it. I can definitely see the pros. The timing is a bit shitty though. Let's not forget this has been pretty poor from their comms. They are still yet to tell us when Nasdaq and/or share visibility and/or MMs are coming on board. So to then silence people is pretty crap behaviour if they aren't gonna give some pretty fundamental information. No winners in this, all parties are looking a bit shit in their communciations.

• It is a shame they disabled comments. I was about to sign up for a Twitter account to tell them they're a bunch of lazy worthless c***s. I imagine this would get their attention and motivate them to listen to what I have to say, at which point I was going to see how many different ways I could tell them to 'sort it out' within the limits of 160 characters.

Guess I'll have to use the dedicated email address instead.

• @Yellow 🤣

• It's not censorship as that one Twitter post is unrepresentative - if you actually look at their Twitter page, people can and have replied to other posts in recent days! Talk about confirmation bias, bloody hell. Miniscule photo (but nonetheless hard evidence) below.

The email thing is a bit weird, granted - they should be taking feedback (polite feedback that is, abusive language is totally unacceptable) on board regardless of the medium it is being delivered on. They need to employ specific community managers for social media/the forum asap if they don't already have these roles organisationally.

fi-twitter.JPG

• @FootballArgos hey you! Don’t go letting fact get in the way of having a pointless and needless dig at a company!!!

• Isn't there a QA coming up? If this wasn't happening then I would be more concerned about replies being turned off.

• @howsthebacon it a trader label this evening mate

• @Sav2000 is it relevant? Worth looking out for the details of?

• Since when has Thursday been a Match Day? I though Euro qualifiers weren’t PB eligible?

• @howsthebacon you apply to join and they pick people to be on it, normally a mix of traders although there is normally a couple of the big hitters included.

Many will no doubt jump in with the conspiracy theory’s but FIG and Dunwell I think was on the last one regarding the poor div review and it got changed

• do me a favour Tom

sell your prot, fk off and let the rest of us get on with it

negative after negative

if you're that pissed off and see no future then just go

its that simple

• The thing is if you have a really good product u want it plastered over everything even issues then they get sorted. If you have a poor product (at the mo) fi! They want to try and limit all the home truths! And sweep it under the rug.

• @Yellow said in Censorship rather than fixing.:

It is a shame they disabled comments. I was about to sign up for a Twitter account to tell them they're a bunch of lazy worthless c***s. I imagine this would get their attention and motivate them to listen to what I have to say, at which point I was going to see how many different ways I could tell them to 'sort it out' within the limits of 160 characters.

Guess I'll have to use the dedicated email address instead.

Ive sent them a hand written letter in the 2nd class post, i was going to send them a facsimile but they dont appear to have that as an option which i find unbelievable in this day and age.