What's going on?

• Not logged in since this morning but then suddenly seen big money being put back in over the last couple of hours. No announcements. What's going on?!

• People buying players

• Football index buying players๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค”

• @Neil-S don't fall for it look at the spreads no the buy price

• One of three things. 1) people buying up, probably driven by a couple of whales. 2) FI injecting liquidity either from themselves or MMs 3) which is related to 1. which could be there is a major announcement coming and there has been a leak of information which normally happens.

My gut feeling is 2). There was a huge discussion on slack yesterday instigated by FI representative on how to reduce spreads and increase people to market buy. The big issue that was brought up was liquidity. I think they have done a trial where they have injected some cash back into the market and monitoring what people are doing with i.e. are they withdrawing it or are they investing.

• @Dr-Jan-Itor said in What's going on?:

One of three things. 1) people buying up, probably driven by a couple of whales. 2) FI injecting liquidity either from themselves or MMs 3) which is related to 1. which could be there is a major announcement coming and there has been a leak of information which normally happens.

My gut feeling is 2). There was a huge discussion on slack yesterday instigated by FI representative on how to reduce spreads and increase people to market buy. The big issue that was brought up was liquidity. I think they have done a trial where they have injected some cash back into the market and monitoring what people are doing with i.e. are they withdrawing it or are they investing.

Agree 100% with your point 2.

• @Dr-Jan-Itor thanks for this. Presumably now is a difficult time to judge this given the 2 part bonus. Surely people are taking cash out of the platform but will reinvest after 15th Oct to collect bonus?