Pumping Strikers

• I’m a fan of a balanced port, and I aim to have 60ish players in my portfolio. However right now I’m quite light on strikers, I’ve been doing my research but I’d also quite like some more recommendations of who else to look into.

I’m looking for someone in a PB League with good PB base score, have no interest in flipping for IPDs (as much as I enjoyed the x5 bonus) so don’t recommend based on that. Would like to be able to hold for 3 years if I wanted to so don’t recommend the likes of Vardy etc. No price range in mind, ideally below £3 just so I can get a good holding in the players. Would like some La Liga recommendations as I’m quite light in that league generally

Currently hold Kane, Sterling Neymar, Martinez, Saka, Cornet, Cornelius, Malen, Berguis - so don’t suggest those

Thanks in advance

• @Daniel said in Pumping Strikers:

I’m a fan of a balanced port, and I aim to have 60ish players in my portfolio. However right now I’m quite light on strikers, I’ve been doing my research but I’d also quite like some more recommendations of who else to look into.

I’m looking for someone in a PB League with good PB base score, have no interest in flipping for IPDs (as much as I enjoyed the x5 bonus) so don’t recommend based on that. Would like to be able to hold for 3 years if I wanted to so don’t recommend the likes of Vardy etc. No price range in mind, ideally below £3 just so I can get a good holding in the players. Would like some La Liga recommendations as I’m quite light in that league generally

Currently hold Kane, Sterling Neymar, Martinez, Saka, Cornet, Cornelius, Malen, Berguis - so don’t suggest those

Thanks in advance

Ive been quite vocal about my love for Dabbur 😅 but him or Krammaic scream value to me. Lewandowski is probably a perfect example of a player that could return his price in a year or so if he carries on mopping up those gold days ( don't hold him myself). He's in outrageous form.

• As Shippers says, Kramaric and Lewandowski are the dons, if you don’t want Messi. Gnabry is capable of some monster scores. Just buy them and leave them be.

• @Shippers said in Pumping Strikers:

@Daniel said in Pumping Strikers:

I’m a fan of a balanced port, and I aim to have 60ish players in my portfolio. However right now I’m quite light on strikers, I’ve been doing my research but I’d also quite like some more recommendations of who else to look into.

Thanks in advance

Ive been quite vocal about my love for Dabbur 😅 but him or Krammaic scream value to me. Lewandowski is probably a perfect example of a player that could return his price in a year or so if he carries on mopping up those gold days ( don't hold him myself). He's in outrageous form.

Haha I just sold Lewandowski off the back of the weekend, after he was no longer gonna be IPE, I have a couple of low ball bids in for him, not for a lot of shares. He’s in incredible form, I’m interested to see just how well Bayern can do this season.

Thanks for Dabbur I’ll add him to my list and have a look!

• Still think there is some value to be had in Moussa Dembele

• @Daniel said in Pumping Strikers:

@Shippers said in Pumping Strikers:

@Daniel said in Pumping Strikers:

Thanks in advance

Haha I just sold Lewandowski off the back of the weekend, after he was no longer gonna be IPE, I have a couple of low ball bids in for him, not for a lot of shares. He’s in incredible form, I’m interested to see just how well Bayern can do this season.

Thanks for Dabbur I’ll add him to my list and have a look!

Always the way, going back when i first joined he was always seen as a IPD flipper but he is bossing it week in, week out at mo

• @Richio said in Pumping Strikers:

As Shippers says, Kramaric and Lewandowski are the dons, if you don’t want Messi. Gnabry is capable of some monster scores. Just buy them and leave them be.

Gnabrys a good shout, held Sane in the past but sold up on his spike after the move was announced, not sure he makes sense to hold with Gnabry in the team
    I’ve considered Messi, but I hold Neymar, and even though I consider him one of the safer holds on the index, he’s still anxious to hold, not sure id want to add Messi to it lol

• @Daniel Take a look at Gerard Moreno at Villarreal, top bid was 98p last time I looked.

Good base PB scores, takes pens, Spanish international.

I know you’re not after IPDs but look at their next few fixtures and their EL group.. he should mop up!

• @G27 I held for a few months and he was really disappointing, barring the CL win over City. No PB game either.

• @Daniel i just went for the easy option of all 3 Bayern forwards logic being they are going to score so many goals in the majority of there games this season and on any given day all 3 have a chance of very high scores and winning star man if its there day for the goals , plus all 3 are capable of high scores on international duty

• @Daniel have you heard of this little known Polish striker who got four at the weekend ;)

He's old but plenty of exit points and he's under £3 has PB, IPD, TOTM potential and the Euros at the end of the season right?

• Oyarzabel, R Sociedad. Not prolific but on pens at club, decent pb and going euros with Spain

• @Daniel ha! I hold the whole Bayern front three. Even in slightly questionable form their productivity is enormous. Kramaric is an absolutely fantastic cheap hold, both for IPDs and PB. In terms of younger players Ganago and Niane in Ligue 1 have good base PB scores for their age and room for cap app, and I like Musa Barrow at Bologna. He’s out of form at the moment so at a bit of a reduced price but he was a brilliant hold at the arse end of last season. Finally, Domenico Berardi is a super hold. The star in a monumentally attacking Sassuolo side. Missed top striker by a single point at the weekend on a gold day.

• Oh yeah and Gnabry, you just missed a chance to get him for like 3.40 as well.

• @Daniel look at teams from PB Leagues that qualify in European competitions that should narrow your search a bit

• @Richio

i feel like he's a move away from being a top player

• @G27 in a goalscoring sense quite possibly, but not a PB player I don’t think. Great for IPDs potentially though.

• This is my list -

Neymar
    Lewandowski
    Ronaldo
    Depay
    Dybala
    Werner
    Kramric
    Willian
    Salah
    Mahrez
    Gnabry
    Coman
    Insigne
    Kane

• @Richio
    agree, hes more of a goalscorer than a PB player

• Lewandoski must be one of the best value players on the Index. Looking for a good entry