Pogba, salah, hazard....

• All 3 have no or very limited IS offers.
    What are your thoughts in terms of their price moving forward?
    Bearing in mind new dividends and hopefully positive market sentiment (fingers crossed) moving forward.

• @King-Fergus

Hazard and Pogba have the Euros and I expect both to rise once things settle.

Salah might move next summer which would hurt his price no Euros; although I think medium term he’ll stay stable if Liverpool progress in the CL

I hold none of them

• I can only see a downward trend on Pogba and Salah, whereas Hazard is possibly the one worth lumping on right now - give the potential transfer spec that will potentially ensue next summer.

i dont hold any of them at the moment but Hazard is the one im keeping an eye on.

• I nearly bid on hazard recently and then he got injured again, been a disaster class since his move, can only see him being priced similarly to griezmann so think he will come down still.

• I think if you can get Pogba for around £3 then I think you'll be fine, I'd be surprised if he didn't make that back in divs. I don't think he'll sign a new deal and he'll end up at Juve/Real next season. Will probably win 10%+ in his price just from rumours of a contract/move, European media will help him and playing in a more free role for Juve/Real will help him too. Not a great hold short term but I think long term he'll be fine

• Be brave, jump into Pogs.

Euro, World Cup and a transfer within the next 3 years - printing money. Don't listen to all these people saying he is done.....he's playing shit in a shit Utd side and won't be the Pogba again until he is in either a Blue national shirt or another club shirt (both of which WILL happen).

• All three are tough to call in my view:

Pogba, I don't think he'll ever be the main man at Man U like he was previously. If he stays I'd say his long term value is around £2.50, however he's a streaky player so I can see him having a run of good games and shooting up before falling back down, so plenty of opportunity to buy low and sell high. If he moves it could be anywhere from £1.50 to £5 depending on where he goes. He's still only 27 so still room to improve his PB game. Has got a Euros and a WC and if France do well and he's still at Man U he'll probably generate a few MB wins.

Hazard. I don't think he'll get a fair run at Madrid. A move back to the EPL would generate a few media wins and would likely see him spike. Where his price settles depends on performance. He's 29 though so if he doesn't get the next move right you'll see his price dwindle, probably too risky for me to get in on at the moment.

Salah. I see his price tracking the market for the next 18 months or so as I don't see him leaving Liverpool before then. He'll generate some divs. If you think the market is going to climb then he's probably a pretty safe 12 to 18 month hold. I'd probably look to get out before Liverpool sell on, even if that meant missing out on some MB around the transfer.

• I took advantage of the lack of bids on Salah and bought at the minimum amount of £3.08. Will be topping up with dividends until I hold 100.

Fairly safe bet to win £1 per season (£3 over three years) with the new dividend table.

• Nice feedback people.
    I’m gonna go for all 3 in staggered bids (if they keep falling) and see where I end up. I just can’t see these guys being so low for so long.
    Salah - just takes a brace or a hatrick to hit 3:50+ IS
    Hazard - big season for him. Reckon he’s gonna be super motivated and also euros, Belgium at least in the semis if not winning it.
    Pogba - similar to the feedback above. I can see him rising massively with minimum downside (can’t see him below 2:50)

• @King-Fergus I like all three players but trying to use my head over my heart. Pogba is just trouble haha, I bought in during Brown Sunday and made a decent profit, bought in again and made a slight loss. You just never know with him but if you feel he's bottomed out, the only way is up. Potential move in the next couple of windows, potential to go very far in Euros and people forget, he is a good player.

Salah is one I had for dirty cheap during the summer, made money off him on opening day but he was panic sold during Brown Sunday. Never got back in on him but have been waiting for a moment to strike - is now the time?

Hazard hmm, too much of a risk at the moment. It's been so long since I've seen him play now I'm forgetting how class he is. Re: Belgium, I don't think they'll go that far, I feel the last World Cup was their chance to do something. KDB and Lukaku seem to be in their prime though so who knows but I just get the feeling they're gonna be like England and completely bottle it with their golden generation.

Can't look past France again for the Euros.

• @howsthebacon said in Pogba, salah, hazard....:

@King-Fergus I like all three players but trying to use my head over my heart. Pogba is just trouble haha, I bought in during Brown Sunday and made a decent profit, bought in again and made a slight loss. You just never know with him but if you feel he's bottomed out, the only way is up. Potential move in the next couple of windows, potential to go very far in Euros and people forget, he is a good player.

Salah is one I had for dirty cheap during the summer, made money off him on opening day but he was panic sold during Brown Sunday. Never got back in on him but have been waiting for a moment to strike - is now the time?

Hazard hmm, too much of a risk at the moment. It's been so long since I've seen him play now I'm forgetting how class he is. Re: Belgium, I don't think they'll go that far, I feel the last World Cup was their chance to do something. KDB and Lukaku seem to be in their prime though so who knows but I just get the feeling they're gonna be like England and completely bottle it with their golden generation.

Can't look past France again for the Euros.

Be interesting to see how it pans out in the next 6-12 months.
    Picked up quite a few yesterday and today.
    All IS prices matched within seconds as follows:
    Pogba £3:18
    Hazard £2:02
    Salah £3:08

Lets see what happens 😁

• @King-Fergus do a monthly update similar to @Advinculas-Index Messi thread.

• @howsthebacon said in Pogba, salah, hazard....:

@King-Fergus do a monthly update similar to @Advinculas-Index Messi thread.

Ahh I would love to but I’m on here sporadically. Will try though.
    PS- Just saw A pogba bid for 3:65. That’s a nice increase from 3:18 within 24 hours 😁

• i agree with another answer here. Pogba shouldnt rise as much of his price was based on media which he probably wont get so much of in the future and its difficult to see him getting significant pb wins with bruno around. He would get media around a move but im not sure id hold onto that. He always seems to save his best performances for france but i think the likes of camavinga and mbappe could be more important.

hazard has potential but i dont know what has happened to him at madrid. one or 2 good performances but not sure how often he will start?

Apparently Salah used to get a lot of media before i joined and won pb a few weeks ago but im guessing his type of game doesnt always suit the matrix judging by his price. Still a bit of a mystery to me but doesnt seem to get a lot of love on the index.

in short things would have to change considerably for me to consider these 3.
    i had pogba during covid which worked for media but otherwise none of these 3 have ever come near my wish list since i started researching players. on FPL and real life yes but not on the index. if salah continued his present form that might change

• Pogba only on 200pts, the Madrid story would have cleaned up a year ago.
    Pogba mb dwindling imo.........
    We’ll see 🤔

• @Tom77 said in Pogba, salah, hazard....:

Pogba only on 200pts, the Madrid story would have cleaned up a year ago.
    We’ll see 🤔

Think you will find when the media opens up to europe or world wide he will always be in it.

He's made the biggest hole in my port at the moment, but I am confident that in the next 3 years he will also make me a shit load of coin.

Look at Bale and the number of people who said don't touch him, he's done - he wont earn another penny for anyone.......10th Sept £1.85 today £2.63 - still media to come for his first appearance for Spurs (spike), goal (spike), injury (spike) plenty of opportunities for a player that was done and off to China.

Granted loads of other places to make quick pennies here and there - but Pogs will have his moment again...its not if, its when.

• I've got some salah and his price has dropped hes returned me around 15% in divs in 8 months though that does include a top up for the 5x ipd think hes won a couple star man in that time so I wouldn't say hes not suited to the matrix. I think he may score lots this season. Perhaps one to refresh for the ipd?

• @Millerman said in Pogba, salah, hazard....:

@Tom77 said in Pogba, salah, hazard....:

Pogba only on 200pts, the Madrid story would have cleaned up a year ago.
    We’ll see 🤔

Think you will find when the media opens up to europe or world wide he will always be in it.

He's made the biggest hole in my port at the moment, but I am confident that in the next 3 years he will also make me a shit load of coin.

Look at Bale and the number of people who said don't touch him, he's done - he wont earn another penny for anyone.......10th Sept £1.85 today £2.63 - still media to come for his first appearance for Spurs (spike), goal (spike), injury (spike) plenty of opportunities for a player that was done and off to China.

Granted loads of other places to make quick pennies here and there - but Pogs will have his moment again...its not if, its when.

But this is the exact type of story that has won poggers his past MB, its an observation - maybe the general media have moved on from him a bit.
    This story would have been a guaranteed win a while ago, no question.