Website

• If you compare this website with other trading platforms, then this website is very basic in comparison. It really does need some web designers to bring it into the 21st century. I know it's early days but the charts are poor imo and more options are needed all over the rest of the website.

• I don't think it's that bad, quite nice and easy to navigate.

However what does need improvement is searching for specific players. Being able to search by league, age, nationality, maybe even contract expiry. This for me is the biggest issue

• @NewUser139880
    Keeping it simple makes it attractive to everyone, no need for super fancy stuff however agree improvements could be made on various parts of the site , basic info such as the Bio and the club should be regularly updated for example

• You need to be able to see where you are in the sale queue.

• As the weeks go by I find more and more issues .
    Although FI has been up and running for a while now it's seems to be that the product was rushed to market.
    A lot of issues that need resolved.
    Now they either can't be arsed to fix it or they don't have the funds to fix it.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.