Happy Friday Folks

• Looking like the dex has found its level and its now all about building those prices back up. Happy day's......

How's everyone been getting on? Good I hope...keep those people in your lives spinning and make sure they are fit, well and healthy.

Nothing really to moan about this week, not had to take myself off to the time-out step - feels a bit weird.....

From a personal point of view im in comms with one of the 4 platforms over an idea I have - I can't afford to set it up myself so I decided to go cap in hand to them, 1 of the 4 have come back and its quite exciting, chatting to someone about an idea and possibly being able to work with them....top secret so no, I can't say anything and no amount of bribing will do so. ITS TOP SECRET and will make zillions!!!!!

Nearly the weekend, lets keep grinding on for when the International weekend is over and look at the names of those clubs with 7 games in a 30 day period.....wow....

To pick out a few: Spurs, Villarreal, Leverkusen, Roma, Lille, Arsenal, Milan, Napoli........some coin to be made and selling off spikes peeps.

Make the platform work for us eh......

• I think selling on spikes and rebuying when the price backs off will be a regular part of trading now for me. I guess you just need to keep a few things in mind before doing so, with my two general rules of thumb going forward, being:-

1. If they're spiking it's because they have a good chance of PB and/or star position, so consider the PB divs you'll lose (hence why most of my spike sells will be bronze days and some silver days but hardly ever on a gold day)

2. Is it after 21st if they're currently in contention for top spots in TOTM

• @Erased-Citizen I have a few players who I want to hold and have faith in their PB but there are a few that I will sell on any spike leading up to the game and then buy back after the weekend, just continuously doing this can make a small profit each week. You sacrifice any divs they win but certain players in my port dont' challenge for PB but still seem to spike around match day so it makes sense to keep flipping them.

• @howsthebacon said in Happy Friday Folks:

@Erased-Citizen I have a few players who I want to hold and have faith in their PB but there are a few that I will sell on any spike leading up to the game and then buy back after the weekend, just continuously doing this can make a small profit each week. You sacrifice any divs they win but certain players in my port dont' challenge for PB but still seem to spike around match day so it makes sense to keep flipping them.

Pretty much all of my port are PB winners now but on Bronze and some Silver days I can probably sell on a spike of 15/20p+ which is more than the 4p/8p or 8p/16p you'll get on a Bronze/Silver day. Plus you'll have them IPD renewed.