Juventus

• Beyond Ronaldo, Dybala and Kulusevski I would be interested to know what people think about the rest of the team. There seem to be some bargains, such as McKennie, Bentacur(undervalued?) And the entire back four are very cheap. They are also going for 10 in a row so I wonder if the extra drive might drive divs and pb.

• Your issue is, The second tier players will always be playing on the same match day as the top players from the same club.

So for any of the players you named they need to outscore the star player at their position, so it makes winning a div much harder.

• @NewUser469373 said in Juventus:

Beyond Ronaldo, Dybala and Kulusevski I would be interested to know what people think about the rest of the team. There seem to be some bargains, such as McKennie, Bentacur(undervalued?) And the entire back four are very cheap. They are also going for 10 in a row so I wonder if the extra drive might drive divs and pb.

Cuadrado, Chillini and Bonucci.

All three could be 100% dividends this season. They're hardly spring chickens mind but 1 decent day and Chillini will pay for himself.

• Danilo.
    Cheap and put in a very good PB score in the first game if I remember correctly. Played 90 mins in both league games too so far so will be picking up the clean sheet points if that continues. Fancy him as a punt for a PB win and a couple of TOTM appearances this year.

• Rabiot - he's one to watch for sure. Red card recently didn't help but he's still only 25 and part of the French team.