FOOTBALL INDEX WEEKLY PODCAST 🎙

• I recorded this morning with PERRY FI, we discussed the trader panel and the recent FI HQ update 👀

Let us know what you think in the comments🚀

Links 👇🏼

bit.ly/hwahSPOTIFY

bit.ly/hwahAPPLE

https://anchor.fm/footballindex/episodes/70--PERRY-FI-on-the-Trader-Panel-and-FI-HQ-update-ekuqtf

• Great podcast with a tone of excellent content except ruined with the attempt to pump Sancho towards the end.
    I may be new to this but with the recent market shift and price adjustments, I really don’t see the likes of Sancho, Neymar, Mbappe, Trent, Bruno, greenwood and Rashford being anywhere near their true value yet ...... lots of drops to come on them in the months to come in my humble opinion.
    Popular players they may be, great footballers without question, but value for money when compared to KDB, Kimmich, Lewandowski, Teji etc .... not in my book !!
    Personally I got out of these so called top players straight after they rose again after the Sunday crash three or so weeks ago. Lucky for me my investment at the time meant only around 30 shares in each and the x5 dividend winnings countered the losses I made on them.
    Have kept them on my watch list to keep an eye on their progress but they appear to still be nowhere near reaching their values pre Sunday crash.
    I can’t help but feel that unless the platform scales within the time frame of the existing 3 year hold, money will still be lost on these players. Of course FI could choose to extend the 3year expiry on holds which would also greatly improve the chances of these investors getting their money back on them.
    I could be wrong of course, and I for one truthfully hope these traders don’t loose a single penny .... I just can’t personally see the value in the mentioned players when compared to others on the market.
    That’s just my take and as I say, I am new to this and have no experience in trading .... all I can say is that my portfolio is now looking healthy staying clear of these players though admittedly I haven’t made a profit yet since joining in July.

• I can't take any pump of Sancho serious.

He costs £11 yet has only returned 12p in PB dividends over the course of the past 2 & half seasons playing regularly for Dortmund.

Absolutely pitiful.

All his media (well 99% of it, as I think he got some around his England debut) has been in relation to the Manchester United move which is now dead in the water.

We have signed two young right wingers & the one that potentially costs £40m is due to arrive on January 1st killing the Sancho move in the next window stone dead.

One of, if not THE biggest, risk on the index

• Sancho at £5 is expensive.

• @Coriolanus I'd pay £6. Not because he's worth that just yet - but in the hope he carries on improving as a footballer (doesn't stagnate like many do) & take a gamble that his PB game improves.

I'd be overpaying now taking a pure gamble he continues to improve. 😐

But I can see why logically you wouldn't want to tie that £5-£6 up when there are others likely to increase first without the need for the bulk of capital to invest now.

But at £11? 😂😂

Your having a right laugh! If anyone is buying, I'm selling some magic beans at the minute - PM me. 👍

• @Ericali what amused me most is the twitter pumpers will fire out any positive news about his transfer to utd "its on, buy now... its happening" etc. But any negative story comes out... "its fine, another year at Dortmund is better anyway, more mb".. then another positive story and they change again. Hillarious to watch. And they say his move to Utd is great... but he would win short term mb and then his pb would be even worse than now. If he doesn't go to utd… the mb will be poor and the pb probably poor.

I don't see any situation where he justifies being more than a £5er. or why anyone would tie money up in him for a season... when he could easily go 3 months without a dividend. just buy him next summer if you want the mb. probably cheaper in march than he is now

• @Coriolanus I don't like to agree with you normally, but I do on this.

• @Coriolanus said in FOOTBALL INDEX WEEKLY PODCAST 🎙:

Sancho at £5 is expensive.

Naughty 😄

• @Coriolanus said in FOOTBALL INDEX WEEKLY PODCAST 🎙:

@Ericali what amused me most is the twitter pumpers will fire out any positive news about his transfer to utd "its on, buy now... its happening" etc. But any negative story comes out... "its fine, another year at Dortmund is better anyway, more mb".. then another positive story and they change again. Hillarious to watch. And they say his move to Utd is great... but he would win short term mb and then his pb would be even worse than now. If he doesn't go to utd… the mb will be poor and the pb probably poor.

Stop it Vesp. Your talking sense. I agree with all of that 👆🏻