FIG Patreon Special offer! πŸš€

• Some exciting news!

Traders who are interested in the Patreon, can now sign up with a 15% discount if you go for the yearly membership!

This is a feature I've asked patreon to add for ages!

More information here: http://Patreon.com/figuide

• @The-FIG I'm good thanks πŸ‘

Seems like we are just lining your pockets with £3, £5 or £8 a month to get access to get an early podcast, sit in the audience or get a letter or email of your opinion of the market. 😐

Now, if you was good @The-FIG, I mean REALLY good & you had interacted on here with some real good information/stats/inside info/knowledge or reading of the market it would be a price I'd possibly consider paying for the inside track but seen as you only contributions on here are the weekly pumping of the podcast I'm inclined to pass up this opportunity & i remain confident I won't have missed out. 🀷

Maybe Twitter would be a better opportunity for your sponsorship scheme? πŸ€”

• Banned

I can save everyone the money, this is the info you will get on the patreon....

'Buy Sancho, he will be worth Β£36, buy buy buy'.

Job done.

• Fig you should be paying your listeners, not the other way round. Total fraud.

• @Coriolanus Hey mate, sorry that you think that.

I appreciate constructive critisicm but calling me a fraud I think is unecessary and doesn't really help anyone.

• @MrWh1te Nope, that's not what happens - but thank you for your comment nonetheless.

• Banned

@The-FIG
    My apologies, who are you pumping this week?

• @The-FIG pretty sure you were the guy giving it loads of rockets on Twitter about the ME coming in and being a game changer. That clever guy... Vespasian or something... questioned you and you meme'd him and got all your chums to jump on. As usual he was right. Id pay him a patreon fee! And ever since you guys haven't been humble enough to beg his forgiveness. You were harsh to Tom too and again, he was proven right and you just got rude to him instead of apologising. These guys are forum legends... who are you?

• @Ericali Thanks very much for your kind feedback as alwasy Eric.

I'm unsure why you feel the need to comment on every single one of my posts, no matter what it's about - in a negative, aggressive manner. I'm not sure that helps anyone.

I'd appreciate you commenting in a more constructive manner in the future, but if the comments continue in this manner - I won't be responding.

• @The-FIG said in FIG Patreon Special offer! πŸš€:

@Ericali Thanks very much for your kind feedback as alwasy Eric.

I'm unsure why you feel the need to comment on every single one of my posts, no matter what it's about - in a negative, aggressive manner. I'm not sure that helps anyone.

I'd appreciate you commenting in a more constructive manner in the future, but if the comments continue in this manner - I won't be responding.

It's not negative, it's constructive.

I'm an open book & can't be anymore honest with you - I don't listen to your podcasts because you don't engage with the community enough to persuade me you are worth my time listening to your opinions.

You can't just turn up, pump the podcasts & say pay me Β£3, Β£5 or Β£8 a month for an early addition to your podcast!

It doesn't work like that - I don't listen to them now and they are currently free! 😐

Here's a tip.....

Engage with the community, discuss & debate. If we get to know FIG & your contributions are informative & thought provoking then users will want to follow.

You can have that nugget of wisdom for free. πŸ‘

• @The-FIG any chance u gona back up what you were Saying/slatting about toms youtube channel? Seems as everyone called you out you have gone into hiding!?

• Banned

@CLACKETT
    On Twitter he and panda block anyone who disagrees with them, or just ignore them, so I wouldnt expect an answer

• @MrWh1te obviously knows he was fighting a battle he couldn't win!

• @MrWh1te 🀭 I shouldn't laugh at this thread but that was quick witted!! Touche sir

• johncena_display_image.jpg

• So I guess not many will be signing up?

• @The-FIG I enjoyed listening to all your podcasts to be fair. It was all good when I was making a bit of profit....
    Then it was all wiped away and now I'm in the Red iv got zero interest in listening to others talking up FI

• @AndydfopT said in FIG Patreon Special offer! πŸš€:

So I guess not many will be signing up?

I'd love to change my opinion of @The-FIG but it's up to him not me.

He's the one selling something, not me.

Not just to me either, it's to all users of Football index. You don't pay for something unless it's beneficial to do so. 😐

He's selling the product - therefore, it's only natural as a salesman he should put in the work.

He may get a load of sheep of Twitter, but for me - not on here, unless he can prove he's worth it.

• @Ericali In fairness I think he’s pitching it at those that already listen to his pods and watch his videos which you don’t.

A lot of his content does help newer users and whilst I don’t agree with all his guests it often gives me to think about; but your choice if you listen or not.

As for the rest of the other comments from others πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

• @Sav2000 I agree to a point Sav.

His basic content does help new users who don't know their ass from their elbow - and I applaud that as he's bringing in new custom.

I'd like to think on here we are a bit beyond that point & we have a good grasp of the product already.

If he's selling something now at a premium it's more prevalent than ever to question what content we are getting for our respective money invested