Bonus due?

• So, here's my stats - am I working this correctly?

Screenshot_20201014-183424.png

Buys: £2,886.73
    Matched Bids: £2,629.54

Sales: £3,164.88

2,886.73 + 2,629.54 = 5,516.27.

5,516.27 (buys) - 3,164.88 (sells) = £2,351.39 net buys.

2,351.39 ÷ 100 = 23.51 X 8.25 (bonus) = £193.98 🤔

Is that correct presuming none of my current "open" bids or "open" offers get matched?

• @Ericali said in Bonus due?:

So, here's my stats - am I working this correctly?

Screenshot_20201014-183424.png

Buys: £2,886.73
    Matched Bids: £2,629.54

Sales: £3,164.88

2,886.73 + 2,629.54 = 5,516.27.

5,516.27 (buys) - 3,164.88 (sells) = £2,351.39 net buys.

2,351.39 ÷ 100 = 23.51 X 8.25 (bonus) = £193.98 🤔

Is that correct presuming none of my current bids get matched?

This is how I've calculated mine mate, can't see anything else that would effect the figures.

• @Ericali what about the filled offers figure?

Should you not deduct that as it counts as a sale?

• @Number5 no idea what filled bids or filled offers are? 🤷

I've not specifically catered for this bonus, I've just done what I was doing anyway & I'm just trying to work out if I'm eligible for anything?

• @Ericali Your maths looks correct to me. "Filled offers" are included as part of the sales, I tested this a few days ago with a single day transaction history on a day with no IS but lots of offers.

• @Ericali I think filled bids is bids matched and filled offers is offers matched.

Yea I have done the same, I have not paid any attention to the bonus. I am going about my buys and sells as I had planned to. Whatever bonus I get, will be exactly that - a bonus! I think the prices that have been available has made ignoring the bonus a better strategy.

• @Martyn-B So is the matched bids not included in the Buys figure?

• Also rather than divide by a 100 and multiply by 8.25 I just multiply net spends by 0.0825. Results are the same, just one less step.

• @Number5 said in Bonus due?:

@Martyn-B So is the matched bids not included in the Buys figure?

No. Buys you need to add buys and bids. Sales is just sales. Another FI quirk!! Also not 100% certain on this but I have been testing daily transaction histories and this is my best guess.

• @Martyn-B If filled offers are included within the sells figure, that works even better for me!

I am looking at around £550 bonus, even though I have gone about my business not even calculating bonus or caring about saving my sales for the second part of the bonus.

Plus all those bargains I have picked up on the way, ready for the rockets on Friday! :D

• @Number5 Don't come hunting for me on Friday if I am wrong!! All advice given in good faith etc. No bonus for me as I have been selling and rebuying loads, will have a cash balance for Part 2 and no selling after tomorrow night.

• @Martyn-B Haha tbh as I said the bonus is a bonus, but so far if you are right it is a sweet one. If you have to deduct the filled offers, then it comes down unfortunately lol. I have sold quite a bit, but I have also deposited so maybe has helped. I probably won't have as much cash available for the 2nd part though.

• Think I spend about £400 from divs but anything I sold I rebought with so just thinking it will be bonus on divs............

TBH happy to get anything that takes me back to my starting point.

• @Ericali surely you have to deduct filled offers aswel that’s how I’ve worked mine anyway

• a4c9e178-d5c0-4d0d-b74f-3f067fd47e32-image.png

• If I take what is in my transaction summary for the period 25 Sept to 15 October, then it is calculating my net buys incorrectly.

I have sold no players in this period. Received £31 TOTM bonus, deposited £9,060 and spent every single penny (£9,091).

This should have given me the £750 bonus exactly.

But it is saying my net buys are only £8,341.65

a4c9e178-d5c0-4d0d-b74f-3f067fd47e32-image.png

This is incorrect as the filled sells are included in the sells figure. So you just take sells away from buys and matched bids for your figure.

If I use the method as shown in this post it says my net is £70 which is clearly incorrect when I've deposited over £200 in this period.

• @Erased-Citizen Yea that's what @Martyn-B has said as well. There is too much uncertainty, FI should really have made it clear.

Also it's a bit of a flaw that filled offers are included in Sells, but filled bids are not included in Buys!

@Erased-Citizen Yea that's what @Martyn-B has said as well. There is too much uncertainty, FI should really have made it clear.

Also it's a bit of a flaw that filled offers are included in Sells, but filled bids are not included in Buys!

The summary page does seem overly busy now!

• @Martyn-B said in Bonus due?:

@Ericali Your maths looks correct to me. "Filled offers" are included as part of the sales, I tested this a few days ago with a single day transaction history on a day with no IS but lots of offers.

@Number5 @Erased-Citizen

You can test this for yourselves. Don't need to look at the entire promotion period, just focus on on one day when you had no IS but lots of offers or vice versa.