'Green Friday'

• Should be a good day for many portfolios tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully you are all as ready as you'll ever be.

Lift-off is at 7:30am πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€

• @Boris999 it’ll make a pleasant fucking change.

• @Richio said in 'Green Friday':

@Boris999 it’ll make a pleasant fucking change.

Today wasn’t too shabby.

• Wasn't expecting the increases we've seen today...maybe more people taking advantage of Bonus 1 than we thought? Agree, tomorrow will be interesting...alarm set for 7.29am!

• @Boris999 Going to be interesting and a great weekend of fixtures to follow!

• @King-Fergus it was decent. Slow, steady growth that was ace for flipping shares if the new shares are bought before the old ones are sold.

• Reckon its worth buying at full bid price tonight to get the bonus if i have outstanding bids on players? Thinking that they will rise tomorrow and can sell in part 2 and take the profit.

• Looking forward to get the bonus, but most of all I ’m chomping at the bit for the all the football to come. After weeks and weeks of setting up my portfolio with strong PB contenders, I’m excited to have them finally hit the pitch in a continuous block of football. Fingers crossed they will bring home some serious dividend bacon πŸ₯“ ⚑️

• I’m also hearing of a Super Saturday πŸ™‚

• @Abaalan I bought in my last lot yesterday thinking today may be harder to get in on the ones I wanted. If it were me in your position now, as long as the spread wasnt too big a gap and if the player you believe is a good price and will rise tomorrow then yes.

• I hope, and think, that we'll see many big quick rises with it only taking a very limited amount of shares bought to knock a player up 20p or more.

Odegaard for example could jump above Β£3 with about 1500 shares bought. That's the sort of thing I'm hoping we see.

I won't be spending a penny unfortunately. All about selling and reshaping for me.

• Any advice from the more experienced traders for the second bonus period..

I've bought and shaped my portfolio full of PB players during the current bonus period and don't intend to deposit anything during the next bonus period. Should I sit back and look forward to the fixtures for the next month and enjoy the fact that my portfolio may increase tomorrow as some of you are suggesting or am I missing a trick in this scenario?

• @Neil-S said in 'Green Friday':

Wasn't expecting the increases we've seen today...maybe more people taking advantage of Bonus 1 than we thought? Agree, tomorrow will be interesting...alarm set for 7.29am!

Think its more the case that people are expecting rockets tomorrow so have figured out its probably best to buy now and not worry about the bonus.

• @Tony23 Yes should have started buying up a bit earlier. Poor planning on my part!

• @NewUser346198 if you’ve no Mb players in your port, now might be a good time to add some just in case European football hits the skids. Diversity is key in times of uncertainty

• @Gregolocky said in 'Green Friday':

@NewUser346198 if you’ve no Mb players in your port, now might be a good time to add some just in case European football hits the skids. Diversity is key in times of uncertainty

Wise words. Always good to diversify πŸ’ͺ🏻
    Bruno and Neymar are proper hybrids in that respect and can win on both fronts.

• @Gregolocky @Valhalla Cheers both!

• @NewUser346198
    As Greg says, probably worth building up some MB stars too. Use the divs you’ll be hopefully be receiving from your collection of PB players and reinvest they in MB players. You’ll also being qualifying for part 2 of the deposit bonus as you’ll be buying. So you’ll get a little bonus too. As long as you buy more than you sell of course.

• I'm ready to buy in hard at 7.30am. Feeling much more confident in the index after a difficult period. Feels like we've come through the dark patch and building towards a bright future. Anyway, hoping for rockets tomorrow and then some decisive actions from FI to build confidence further moving towards the Nasdaq era.

• @Valhalla

What are your thoughts on Kane as a slightly cheaper MB option to Bruno / Neymar?

Hit Β£6/7 previously but doesn't seemed to have increased like the other top end players just yet.. England captain with the Euro's next year / World cup year after.. possible transfer rumours if he goes another year without a trophy. He also looks to be linking up quite nicely with Son so far this season and with Bale still to come into the frame, hopefully he can throw some PB in there for good measure.