Lukaku

• I don’t think his price reflects how good this guy is, have you seen his stats? They are sick, he is such a dividend (not media though) producing beast and only for about £2 buy price.

In my humble opinion he is worth at least double.

• Hey, Change your name rather than newuser which will help :)

I got on him last week, he's up about 16p since then and returned divs already, Not sure on how good Inter are though really but he always seems to score! I am definitely holding and topping up when i can

• @Dragon4Life Done it now :)

Yeah Inter look a bit fragile but they have a few key players out of action with Covid and I’m sure the nutcase of Conte will work hard on what he is one of the best, tactics and discipline!

Lukaku is still 27 and sometimes reminds me of Adriano. Can’t understand how low he is valued...

• I like lukaku and held for a while but his pb scores aren’t great, needs a couple goals including gwg to have a chance at winning, but with IPD now doubled you’ll defo make a decent return over 30 days

• He stays relatively low because his PB scores aren't that high despite him scoring a lot of goals, should still be in with a shout if he gets a couple of goals though, not sure what his PB average is to be honest, maybe someone can help with that

• Definitely a good one to flip/refresh! Pleased to see him banging them in for club and country, think he's a bit under-rated IRL.

• As others have eluded & last night showed with 2 goals his PB involvement isn't great. What is often overlooked is goal scorers always rise with IPD bonuses and he's a 20+ a season man and there will be bonuses along as always. If you couple that with a team playing in Europe(helps maintain a regular price) & international goal getter(especially with Belgiums group next summer followed by a WC)I seen him sustaining £2 comfortably for the next two years.

• @Ikusitaikasi it is just the lack of PB dividends that hold him back; according to the FI Data Centre (I'm assuming it's right) only 3 wins in the last year and none on a gold match day, which is obviously the holy grail. Probably reflective of the fact that his scores are decent with a goal or two, especially a game winner, but he doesn't hit the large scores often enough.

Good age though and with his goal return, he will always be in with a shout, so not a bad hold, but I can't see him doubling in price any time soon.

• Based on this, would he be good to refresh and sell and then buy to get the IPDs?

• Cheers lads.

I am personally holding his shares and topping up occasionally. His performances should continue and I believe he will step up on PB.

An old school (but adapted to this era) number 9 you hardly find nowadays!

• @Ikusitaikasi he has returned 45% in divs (mostly IPDs) in the last 3 months or so for me, I have refreshed a few times, he seems to rise and fall around the £2 mark so sell just about that if you can and then put a slightly lower offer in and you should be fine! :)

• Same for me, over 50% divs return in 4 months.....

d417ce98-b07e-4c55-89a3-83046f6cf82b-image.png

• How much of that was in bonus IPDs? Not hating just posing the question. I really like him and along with Auba I think he is good value even without great PB scores. His goal scoring is enough to maybe nab a rare PB win and he is easy to flip for IPDs.

• @howsthebacon I would say most was x5 ipd

• @trig if they do another promotion like that, you're gonna wanna hold Lukaku especially if they bring one in around the time of the Euros.

• Good player but never held due to limited PB game. Would be flipping rather than holding personally.

• @Mintyfresh said in Lukaku:

@Ikusitaikasi it is just the lack of PB dividends that hold him back; according to the FI Data Centre (I'm assuming it's right) only 3 wins in the last year and none on a gold match day, which is obviously the holy grail. Probably reflective of the fact that his scores are decent with a goal or two, especially a game winner, but he doesn't hit the large scores often enough.

Good age though and with his goal return, he will always be in with a shout, so not a bad hold, but I can't see him doubling in price any time soon.

Won two Gold Days in August, admittedly few players involved but that's still better than 99% of the Index and he's likely to be involved in the latter stages of tournaments with both club and country. Almost talking myself back into buying him! Maybe later in the season...

• @FootballArgos the two in August seem to be listed as silver on FI Data Centre and no gold or star man in his whole time on FI. Might be right if you don't think there were many players on the days he won, but I've not checked elsewhere, so it might be the data centre is not up to date.

The 5xIPD promotion has definitely helped his recent numbers. As I said above, not necessarily a bad hold and he might be good for PB dividends moving forward. Just thought it was worth clarifying that he hasn't won many before.

• Good player too flip for IPD if you can do it on the cheap. Has 9 games in a 30 day period coming up soon as well

• The things to consider are what will he return in dividends ? That's what will drive his price.

MB - he has only had one score above 400 in the last 5 months.

PB - He has only scored 170+ Three times in the last 5 months, and the last one of those was the first week of the season. He won't win Star Player with those numbers, and would be lucky to win top forward.

This info is on FI's new Data Centre for those who want to research further before buying (or not). Some really useful info on there.

How many goals / assists can he get on the next 3 years ?

He brought in 24p in PB last season and 18p in Media, which I think was linked to the EL game V Utd and then the OG in the final.

Always do your own research. Good Luck trading everyone.