Confused

• Lets say I want to sell Mo Salah his buy price is £3.54 and his sell price is £3.24.

I can instant sell for the £3.24 but I can only put him to the market at £3.54.

So if I am happy to sell for say £3.40 I have to wait till the instant sell price is £3.40 or his buy price is £3.40 and list him (which means he probably wont sell as his instant sale vale will have dropped further).

Why cant I just list him for sell at £3.40 in the first place??

• A few months ago when FI opened the full order book it led to “brown Sunday” when essentially all the holders wanting out were undercutting each other in a race to the bottom. They made it so you can only offer at 1p less than value. Your best bet is to wait for demand to increase where there will be offers made at a tighter spread. At that point you can insta sell or if the player is flying try to list. I might be wrong but generally I’m nearly always insta selling now.

• What Archer said.

My advice as a Salah holder and a regular observer of his price is to wait til the weekend and you'll most certainly see offers close to 3.4 purely just based on the possibility he does something. If he happens to challenge for PB you could see anything from 3.4 to 3.55 maybe. But he is a top player and that buy price is achievable if you're patient.

What price did you get him and are you keen to get rid?

• @BillyNoMates

You could for a bit, but people were competing to sell and it drove prices down and people shat the bed. FI intervened (temporarily) and limited us to listing 1p below market price.

• @BillyNoMates listed mine at 1p under the buy price a few days ago and they sold - players like Salah will be in decent demand as long as they are fit and scoring goals. £3.20+ IS isn't bad either tbh, I was buying at £2.90-odd at the start of Sept.

• Cheers guys. So the big panic caused people to list below buy price causing FI to limit the sell price otherwise the buy price would have kept dropping.

Not sure what price I want to sell at, just need to get out before the 3 years expire. Probably best to start listing a few at market price, see what happens.

• Actually another question, if I had 300 salahs which I dont. If list him for the maximum which is £4.04 then his buy now price would shoot up to £4.04?

• @BillyNoMates
    No the buy price is set by the 900 lowest offers. So by offering your 300 shares at a higher price it wouldn't impact it

• You need to find someone else that wants to sell and have 900 shares or more each, then take turns to lower the price down a penny at a time...

I'd just put him in the Sell Queue (minus 1p to guarantee you're in the next sale batch) if keen to sell but not desperate so can avoid IS. A couple of goals often leads to a few market buyers. Plus there's always the LP001 luck dip.

• My bad, tired and need to learn to read properly 900 not 300.

• @BillyNoMates FI have stated that no shares will expire until 2021 at least. And most likely not until they have implemented time stamps on all shares. So no need to rush to sell, alternatively you could find another Salah holder and refresh your shares with this trader via market instant sell

• Salah's IS is 3.5 this morning - just thought I'd let you know mate @BillyNoMates

• @BillyNoMates said in Confused:

Lets say I want to sell Mo Salah his buy price is £3.54 and his sell price is £3.24.

I can instant sell for the £3.24 but I can only put him to the market at £3.54.

So if I am happy to sell for say £3.40 I have to wait till the instant sell price is £3.40 or his buy price is £3.40 and list him (which means he probably wont sell as his instant sale vale will have dropped further).

Why cant I just list him for sell at £3.40 in the first place??

If you still want to sell for £3.40 I'll take a 100 off you?

Screenshot_20201024-140109.png

That's 4p above the IS - let me know ASAP or else the money will probably get spent elsewhere 😂

• @Ericali do you envisage a turn in his FI performances? I've held a decent amount since I first joined (squeaky bum time coming if share expiry suddenly comes in) but he has gone under the radar with his div return for me, better than I'd have thought considering hardly ever talked about in FI convos.

• @Westy I don't currently own any, but I wouldn't mind building up a holding of 300 just for diversity purposes.

I expect him to hit another 30 goals this season so although he's not a obvious gold match day guy, I think he will consistently be in the game for bronze & silver days plus I expect Liverpool to go deep into Europe again & that in itself presents some opportunities where he could get a gold day haul.

As I hold, I feel he's underated (like Kane) but I don't want to blow his trumpet too hard as I've yet to snare any! 😂