Mbappe the new king of the index..

• 8EB655E6-B722-4945-81C4-17FC2D5985D2.jpeg

To celebrate the new king of the index, let’s all enjoy the brilliance of this individual...

https://youtu.be/77geORYcgAA

• He's undoubtedly a wonderful real life talent, I just struggle to see how his value PURELY as an FI asset (in terms of current & future dividend returns) justifies his price or being KOTI. I get the age thing but if he doesn't suit the PB matrix & is going to rely on mainly MB then I really can't see how his returns, either short/medium or long term, will compete with genuine PB/MB hybrids like Neymar, Messi, Bruno et al.

Perhaps he's not so much over valued but those other dividend winners are under valued or perhaps a bit of both???

• Has Mbappe ever been top of the Index before? Class player, future dividend potential always an interesting argument to look on from afar!

• @FootballArgos said in Mbappe the new king of the index..:

Has Mbappe ever been top of the Index before?

I believe he briefly took over from Neymar, last year sometime, before the big Sancho price surge took him ahead, happy to be corrected if anyone knows for certain.

• @Sol

OMG even shaw took the ball off him 0.21 🙈

• Whilst his price is too rich for my blood, the argument of 'he doesn't suit the PB matrix' doesn't take into consideration that players can change. He is so young and smashing it in terms of goals and assists - who's to say if Neymar goes, he won't change his game or he'll go to Madrid and take up a new role as he develops his game?

If he does move, and he will, most likely to Real - the MB will be insane as well. I am staying away from him, Neymar, Sancho etc though due to the price.

• What’s happened to sancho’s form?

• Overpriced at the moment for me. All depends on next season with him and Neymar staying or going. Could be worth this in June with Euros, transfer links or if Neymar goes and he stays

• @FootballArgos ‘class player’? As a heavily invested Neymar holder, I have watched PSG religiously for 18 months. Not once has Mbappe impressed me. No joke. He is quick, has strength, but completely lacks decision making and vision in my opinion. Rashford is a far better prospect and investment in my opinion.

• @Dav said in Mbappe the new king of the index..:

@Sol

OMG even shaw took the ball off him 0.21 🙈

Exactly! I rest my case! 👍🏼😂 people tend to follow football manager stats and FIFA 2021 ratings, instead of reality.

• @howsthebacon Mbappe is more likely to move than Neymar. When he does, and he will, to a real league, kylian will be ‘torn a new one’ - as well as a HUGE price drop. He is the biggest scam in world football and on the index.

• @Sol yeah good point, depends where he goes though and what sort of role he adopts at his new club. But for me too risky to buy purely for some crazy MB cos the bubble will burst when he moves somewhere and is settled and is potentially delivering similar PB to Lukaku!

• @howsthebacon said in Mbappe the new king of the index..:

the argument of 'he doesn't suit the PB matrix' doesn't take into consideration that players can change. He is so young and smashing it in terms of goals and assists -

Whilst this is true it fails to account for his existing playing style; in simplistic terms "he runs quick, beats players, kicks it hard, often into the net" whilst this is exciting to watch, wins loads of games & makes him highly desirable as a footballer (which may well attract lots of MB/transfer speculation, just like Sancho did) it simply doesn't translate well into PB scores.

Of course he can develop his game but is he going to suddenly become an involved playmaker style player in the PB friendly Messi/Neymar mould?? Unless or until his results show any evidence of his game developing in this direction he will remain PB unfriendly & whilst G/A's can help boost his PB score he has to effectively score twice as many, on any given matchday to compete with the PB friendly type players, so his odds of winning PB are severely hampered. Which has been demonstrated by his woeful PB returns over the last couple seasons whilst playing for the most dominant team in the weakest PB league, so any move away from PSG will make winning PB harder not easier IMO.

• @Sol so Mbappaccino goes top eh? 😏 I think most ppl are thinking your post is genuine. And that the YouTube link is a highlights real of sublime skill and power. I’m not an Mbappe holder myself, his PB is too weak, but it’s a slightly naughty vid in all honestly. You can make anyone look shit if you only show their mistakes! 😂

• On actual dividend earning power over the next 6-12 months I feel Bruno or Neymar should be king. But then I’m biased 😉

• @Sol said in Mbappe the new king of the index..:

@FootballArgos ‘class player’? As a heavily invested Neymar holder, I have watched PSG religiously for 18 months. Not once has Mbappe impressed me. No joke. He is quick, has strength, but completely lacks decision making and vision in my opinion. Rashford is a far better prospect and investment in my opinion.

I wouldn't say that Mmmbop has never impressed me, he's clearly world class, but it's true that Dr Rashford MBE shows him up every time they play each other. Can you imagine what Dr Rashford MBE would do to that french league?

• @Jimbob Dr Rashford MBE 🤣

• And to think ppl constantly refer to Rashford as the “poor man’s Mbappe”. How rude. I hold rashers and not Mbop, but I still think Mbop is a better player in real life. At the mo.

• @Valhalla should be on the back of his shirt.

• @Valhalla said in Mbappe the new king of the index..:

On actual dividend earning power over the next 6-12 months I feel Bruno or Neymar should be king. But then I’m biased 😉

Maybe you are biased...you are also correct! 😉