Fati v Haaland price

• I find it unbelievable Haaland is £1 more than Fati. Haaland has no PB and Fati has already banged out a few food scores and shown he is more of a team player.

Before considering if Fati is capable of PB somewhat regularly, do you think Fati is going to be £7+? If Haaland is, i don’t see why Fati wont be. Although i do see Haaland is finally dropping a little.

Thoughts?

• Haaland has scored more goals consistently would be the reason for difference in price is my guess. Better for IPD

• I don't hold either but Fati is the future. Haaland's price is largely driven by sentiment and hype with some amazing performances to date....albeit not from a PB perspective. There is no way he returns enough divs to justify his price imho.....Fati should be three times higher than Haaland.

• @yobeautybetting said in Fati v Haaland price:

Haaland has scored more goals consistently would be the reason for difference in price is my guess. Better for IPD

I dont think IPD really counts for much with £6/£7 players. With 0.33% yield @ £6, you need 6 goals/assists just to pay commission.

Id rather tank Ibrahimovic for IPD than buying Haaland. Haaland offers nothing, No PB, next to no MB, not TOTM contender + far better IPD players.

• @TotalPunt said in Fati v Haaland price:

I don't hold either but Fati is the future. Haaland's price is largely driven by sentiment and hype with some amazing performances to date....albeit not from a PB perspective. There is no way he returns enough divs to justify his price imho.....Fati should be three times higher than Haaland.

I’m inclined to agree, although i do think Fati needs a gold PB to his name.

• @NewUser610639 Fati has already posted some impressive pb scores and when you take on board his age all the more impressive.
    At the moment Messi is still the main man but how long is that going to last.
    But all the time Fati is playing alongside messi then it can only be good for his development and when messi does go then who's to say Fati won't flourish all the more.
    At the moment he is still young and he will have ups and downs but out of all the hyped
    youngsters he has impressed the most in my book.
    Haaland is a beast of a striker but at the moment he has limited pb and what I'm looking for is dividend returns.

• Haaland has a potential move to the epl propping up his price at the moment imo. It's not out of the question he goes to Utd although I don't think he will. Where as on the other hand Fati is very unlikely to leave Barca unless the club continues to go into freefall and aren't competing for trophies.
    I would expect by seasons end their prices will have flip flopped and Fati is significantly higher than Haaland

• @Gregolocky said in Fati v Haaland price:

Haaland has a potential move to the epl propping up his price at the moment imo. It's not out of the question he goes to Utd although I don't think he will. Where as on the other hand Fati is very unlikely to leave Barca unless the club continues to go into freefall and aren't competing for trophies.
    I would expect by seasons end their prices will have flip flopped and Fati is significantly higher than Haaland

Yep the transfer thing is the main reason for haalands higher price, he is also more proven. At the moment we don't know if this is just a hot run from fati who also benefits from defences possibly concentrating on Messi.

Not playing down fati, I don't hold either but regret not picking him up. Not really sure at the moment at 6. 50.

• @yobeautybetting said in Fati v Haaland price:

Haaland has scored more goals consistently would be the reason for difference in price is my guess. Better for IPD

You don’t hold a £7 player for IPD’s 😬 You hold a £1 player like Vardy for IPD’s.

• @Valhalla I get sancho for IPDs

• @NewUser332703 🤣
    I take it that was tongue in cheek😉