Who will be the next Salah?

• This was an interesting thread, all speculative of course, can't find it now so bringing back to life!

Think Fekir in the PL has great potential. I've sold up my futures as think he's expensive already and will crash when transfer goes through but I'll be looking to rebuy next season.

• Fakir is an interesting one and I think it could go on for a little while. WC coming up, probably won't get sorted until after the WC, plus if they have a good tourno then his price could just keep going and going! I agree I think he's expensive now too but can't see a drop any time soon. If he goes to the PL (depending on where) he could be worth it too. Interested to see where he ends up and where his price ends up

• Way overpriced some people gonna get badly burned on fekir £1.30 more than firmino says it all.

• I'm going on mbappe

• As I said in the last thread, if Arsenal can get a decent manager who can fix their defensive frailties I reckon Auba has a decent shot.

A bit of a personality off field, be has had a decent start to his Arsenal career and bedded into the PL well, no WC for him...

And yes, I hold him.

• @Mazza-magic I bought M'Bappe 6 months ago and still hold.

• @Dudditz09 said in Who will be the next Salah?:

As I said in the last thread, if Arsenal can get a decent manager who can fix their defensive frailties I reckon Auba has a decent shot.

A bit of a personality off field, be has had a decent start to his Arsenal career and bedded into the PL well, no WC for him...

And yes, I hold him.

Definitely agree with Auba. Top scorer in Bundesliga even with Munich winning the league. Come to PL and adapted quite well. A new manager and a pre season, who knows where he can get to? Under £3 isn't the cheapest but considering his history and what he's capable of, I definitely think he's worth a shot

• I think in the short to mid term Fekir is going to slowly creep up, I think there's a lot of legs in the transfer rumours and with both Chelsea and Liverpool both reportedly interested, I can see this being a long drawn out affair a la the situation that we saw with Sanchez in January, I'm going to continue to hold for the time being, I also don't think that there will be a huge crash should a transfer actually go through because his PB scoring is currently excellent

• I played safe on Fekir and sold all of mine , might be the wrong decision but they believe it could be done and dusted in the next 48 hours!!

He is a PB monster but not sure he will be in the PL, time will tell I guess.

• Arsenal , Chelsea and Liverpool are all linked with Fekir, so there will be lots of news.

He will be the one to watch, his PB is really good too. But it all depends on how he performs in the premier league. If he performs to the level of what Salah has performed this season then he can easily get to £8 mark

• @NewUser108933 I agree that Fekir if he goes to Liverpool could be a PB monster. But will he have the same media buzz as Salah? Salahs European performances coupled with the media buzz around him doing so well and Chelsea letting him go has helped alot with Media.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.