Help

• I forgot the password for my forum account ,how to reset it i can't see the button ?
    Please help

• @R9inter said in Help:

I forgot the password for my forum account ,how to reset it i can't see the button ?
    Please help

It will be the same as you're main login to FI. I was having issues for ages with the app and it sort of just worked one day. Maybe get onto livechat, they might be able to help.

• I tried mate and doesnt work says that my account(forum) is blocked because I put my password in but didn't recognise it (it works to log in onto fi tho ) but yet I can still post and trade ,tried the live chat and Jesus was like giving birth that guy just wouldn't understand but oh hey it is not the end of the world I just fancied q change haha

• @R9inter said in Help:

I tried mate and doesnt work says that my account(forum) is blocked because I put my password in but didn't recognise it (it works to log in onto fi tho ) but yet I can still post and trade ,tried the live chat and Jesus was like giving birth that guy just wouldn't understand but oh hey it is not the end of the world I just fancied q change haha

Like giving birth 🤣🤣🤣 brilliant. Have you accessed FI on two or three separate devices? I feel like that may cause an issue. My only other suggestion would be to uninstall and reinstall the app.

• Tried it all mate ,thank you for the suggestions tho ,I will just stick with R9 he was a legend anyway 🇧🇷

• @Shippers also give a look at my other thread if you want to join in