Dividend winners

• I don't understand why among Divident Winners there is no Robert Lewandowski who scored 3 goals and there is Neymar who only had 2 assists. Can anyone explain this to me?

• @NewUser553246 Unfortunately the matrix system goes beyond goals and assists. Neymar was likely much more involved in PSGs match in terms of dribbles, passes, shots on target, etc.

Annoying as I hold Lewandowski and not Neymar and he got subbed just after 60 minutes.. if he’d have stayed on, he likely would have got another goal or at least enough points to stay top forward.

• seems strange to me as well. surely should be more per goal & who takes the winning goal bonus? dowski by changing the game from draw to win or musiala who scored the last 1?

FI need to have a look

• Take a look at the Match Day scoring table within the Academy section. Lots of useful information there.

• Lewandowski scored 3 goals, for each 45 points it gives a total of 135 points. Neymar had 2 assists for 20 points each, that's 40 points. For shots on goal, accurate passes or other things, there is about 5 points. I don't think Neymar is so active in these statistics in this game that he would have more points than Lewandowski.

• Where can I see the previous days rankings? I primarily use the app and can’t find it anywhere on there. Wanted to find it as I too have Lewandowski and wondered where he finished up. Know the answer now that he didn’t place, but would like to know where I can find this info on my own. Thanks!

• @NewUser638253
    Index gain slack app tells you previous days scores A7FA3446-4109-4860-8564-3A98CB3DE189.png

• Lewa got on the end of thingss, but is a target man / finisher.
    Neymar completes dribbles, crosses and more shots. So the PB suits him more, plus Lewa was subbed early so lost out on 30mins of passes etc

On the Academy page it shows how PB points are awarded.

• 1CEF969C-3663-45A4-9989-CBCDE67BCFCA.png 9C3F0C6E-354C-4B90-B615-C89311995B86.png

These might be out of date but it’s the general gist of the score break down

• @NewUser553246 said in Dividend winners:

Lewandowski scored 3 goals, for each 45 points it gives a total of 135 points. Neymar had 2 assists for 20 points each, that's 40 points. For shots on goal, accurate passes or other things, there is about 5 points. I don't think Neymar is so active in these statistics in this game that he would have more points than Lewandowski.

Well you are wrong.

Neymar is the ultimate PB player because he does everything, he is an egocentric ball hog who wants to take every set piece, drops deep, wants to receive every pass - dribble, shoot , do everything.

• 84AE1E2D-54D2-469E-A310-955153F5E3A1.png ![0_1603635836991_3F7E4AEF-AD16-4BE5-9F4F-4DA411BDCFCA.png](Uploading 100%)

• This post is deleted!

• D49CA3AE-0F96-46C9-8428-040DB4D5160E.png

• 9AAE2F2D-7ED0-43EF-B836-11ED6388B484.png

• @NewUser553246 why do you think Neymar is 4 times the price?!

• What people are trying to do is help you see how points are earned so you can research and find some good, cheap PB players.

Lewa is a perfect example of someone who is very important to his team.....he scores goals and wins games......but, he gets pipped for top player by others who get on the ball more.

The set piece takers, the all-round midfielders.....

There's a link to the Data Centre that FI are bringing in that will show you his PB and MB scores for each week so you can gauge your chances of winning on him.

• Its just a ridiculous thread really, I don't mean to sound harsh but its like saying the only players who important in football are the strikers

• I mean the PB matrix is already quite weighted towards goals, if a striker scores 2 or more he will be in with a shot of PB. However, players like Neymar and Messi are generational talents, very rare false nine type forwards who want the game played through them and rightly so most the time. If either of those two (sure there are others) have a good game it's likely they'll be pipping goalscoring centre forwards like Lewa/Lukaku etc. Get used to it, just how it is on here.

That being said Lewa has won some PB since I've held him so wasn't completely gutted at the weekend especially since he only played 65 mins. He'll be up there again, maybe even this coming week.