Eddie Nekitah

• I’m not one to pump a hold, but i can’t understand how he is being sold for £1.30 right now! He’s one Injury, suspension or good Europa league performance away from starting for Arsenal every week. Lacazette is on borrowed time right now.

When you consider some of the crazy stuff that’s happened on FI (Cherki flerting with £6), how is this kids future worth only £1.30? He’s Englands hottest talent and recent surpassed Alan Shearer’s U21 goal scoring record. If ever there was someone to get on early, it’s Nekitah.

• Simply not Arsenal first-team quality for me, I'm afraid. I'd be happy to get out at half that price.

• @NewUser610639 Good player but he is not England’s hottest talent. At 21 he’s only 6 months younger than Rashford and look at the difference in careers to date. He’s older than Sancho, Bellingham, Greenwood, and Foden, all of whom are getting more regular football and are much hotter talents.

He may have broken Shearer’s record but that same record was also held by Francis Jeffers so in isolation it’s not necessarily a sign on a stellar career to come.

If Laca gets injured then surely Auba starts up too doesn’t he? I honestly think his future lies elsewhere.

• He’s not England’s hottest talent though, and being top under-21 scorer shows he hasn’t had the quality to push on into the full squad as Greenwood and Foden have done. He’s a long way from England’s hottest talent.

• I've bought in last week purely because of the europa, didnt work out well least week but definitely capable of a hat trick against Dundalk, should be a hiding really hopefully he's amongst the goals. Looks a talent, not quite sure he's arsenal quality but still time. Not everyone is an early bloomer so he still has time but in fairness that England squad is littered with some serious talent.

• Not England's hottest talent but I would agree with the original poster that he's underpriced, relative to the potential divs on offer in the Europa League for Arsenal and the potential for him to usurp Lacazette for the No. 9 position in Arteta's team.

Outside chance of Euros if he takes his chance, depending on whether all the first choice strikers are fit or not. Calvert Lewin is hot property right now (2 years older than Nketiah) but 12 months ago he wasn't worth much and was a bit-part player for Everton.

• @NewUser610639 you don't have to sell at this price, in fact, it sounds like you really believe in him so if you think the price is low then top up! I presume however that Martinelli would jump ahead of Nketiah in the pecking order in due course.

• He was two quid more than a year ago. His current price suggests he hasn't kicked on enough. Arteta has given him some chances and he has done okay but nothing to shout about. That's why he is priced as he is and why traders have been tredding cautiously.

I don't dispute the fact that he could become a very good Premier League player but for every Marcus Rashford there are more Dominic Solankes.

• next few months will be interesting with laca and auba really underperforming... if nketiah is ever going to make it his time is surely now? he will start on Thursday.. if he plays well and scores he should get a chance in the prem .. has to start taking his chances consistently. was hooked early vs rapid cos he was shit. 3-4 more performances like that and we will buy in jan and nketiah will be a championship player. (I own 300 cos he is the type of player that may rise quite quickly if he can score a few goals).

• @Coriolanus said in Eddie Nekitah:

next few months will be interesting with laca and auba really underperforming... if nketiah is ever going to make it his time is surely now? he will start on Thursday.. if he plays well and scores he should get a chance in the prem .. has to start taking his chances consistently. was hooked early vs rapid cos he was shit. 3-4 more performances like that and we will buy in jan and nketiah will be a championship player. (I own 300 cos he is the type of player that may rise quite quickly if he can score a few goals).

In that scenario, can you make sure he ends up at Watford? I think he will be amazing in a front line of: Pedro Nekitah Sarr 🙂 Even if we bounce straight back!