Market crashing again?

• What is going on with the market right now?

So many players IS dropped:

Kane: 5.50
    Rashford: 5.10
    Bruno: was 8.02, now 8.22
    Neymar: 9.33
    Kimmich: 6.76
    Fati: 6.25
    Messi: 5.21
    De Bruyn: 5.81
    Gnabry: 3.48

What’s going on??? Very concerning everyones dropping at the same time.

• a Monday sell off

• A few people selling up in anticipation of the bonus period ending, hoping to start a mini crash to get more bang for their buck

• Try buying any of those players for those prices - it is not possible trust me as I have tried. My guess is that a couple of big players have listed lots of shares to drive down prices in the hope of buying cheap then de listing.

• Don't think it is crashing like before. The Buy prices are holding and if all goes bad I think FI will step in.

Hopefully!!!

• @Kipper72
    If it is a real crash ( no market manipulation) o think FI should let people leave if they want to so that we can have a real market without people trying to get out ...

• My port is down £1.80 this evening so I’m not experiencing this apparent crash. Some spreads have widened but that doesn’t bother me as I have no plan on selling anyone. I’ve just been topping up current holds with my divs, so the wider spreads on some is welcomed at the minute 👍🏼

• @Fletch said in Market crashing again?:

Try buying any of those players for those prices - it is not possible trust me as I have tried. My guess is that a couple of big players have listed lots of shares to drive down prices in the hope of buying cheap then de listing.

Trust me...it is! I already got some 🤑

• I’v sold off all my dead holds, gunna make that back by the end of the week :D

• @Fletch as someone who is new to FI can you explain how they are doing this?
    My understanding: To affect buy price they need to put up 900 shares at the allowed floor price which is only £ 0.01 below current.

• Had a small drop but it is a Monday and nothing major. Spreads have widened but doesn't matter if your not selling them. They will tighten up tomorrow and Wednesday for CL

• CL and EL in next 3 days so those spreads will most definitely close.

• @Fletch said in Market crashing again?:

Try buying any of those players for those prices - it is not possible trust me as I have tried. My guess is that a couple of big players have listed lots of shares to drive down prices in the hope of buying cheap then de listing.

buy price isn't moving much.. just the IS. this means either some people selling up in anticipation of drops... or just to cash in (a lot of these players are up like 30% since 'black sunday') or simply people removing bids to have a cash balance for Thursday … again anticipating drops.

drops will come... some will sleep through it and not prosper, some will trade through it and love it... some will panic and lose money.

• looks like monday sell off, its madness, hopefully over 100£ divs in son so its going straight back in and 8.25%

probably gonna get some rashfords, zaniolos and grealish

• Shopping time at the bidding house!

• @kaka8 any recommended bargains with potential divs mb/pb

advice welcomed

• @kaka8 ive started building a position in Dybala. 170 pb in a 1-1 draw last night and didn't get goal or assist... quite a lot of talk about him on twitter i.e. in peoples predicted top 5 div earners...when big accounts start that kind of name dropping it tends to steamroll... especially if he can post another big score or get a goal while the iron is hot!

looking at current spreads.. Ramos, Carvajal, Illicic, Belotti, Messi, Neymar, KDB

these are guys I wouldn't mind getting locked into if the market really stagnates (I am on a few of them)

Total punt who im not on and personally wouldn't buy … but did raise an eyebrow at his spread.. Werner £3.34 (£4.58)!

Seems to be market wide though, so if you are happy with your port... maybe just go with a little more of what you have.

@Ericali posted a earlier about "batches of 300 to stay liquid" this is good advice and something ive been doing since Covid. Spread the risk around... dont have too many shares cos you cant see the depth of bids etc and can be easy to get stuck on a player. A few I have higher where im recycling for ipds and overlap a little bit like buying the next 100 or 200 if bargain before the originals have run out.

7333bf7e-5053-45f3-80cc-61e9c9572763-image.png
    aac4926a-97c0-4268-b326-7ab12dd349ef-image.png

• werner buy

• @Coriolanus That is what I have done essentially - top up on what I have, although I did jump on the Lewendovski train at a (fairly) good current price.

Manuel Neuer still has a very tight spread, I wanted to buy more but it shows the market isn't about to go in to free fall in my inexperienced opinion.

• I’m the highest bidder on several players. Haven’t had any bids excepted yet. False dip it looks like.