Why should I rebuy Kimmich?

• I held at £3-4 and sold around £5.50. Stubborness is slowly subsiding after wishing I'd kept him but I want someone to get me over the edge and convince me to rebuy him..

• Because, Chewbacca was a wookie.

• I'm not sure I'd buy him at this price - wait till the international break and he'll probably drop a bit.

But yes he should be in your.port for sure.

• Kimmich is undoubtedly hot property atm & looks unstoppable (a bit like TAA did last year) but things can change quickly; he won Mid on Saturday with a score that was beaten twice on Sunday, so just like he had a string of "unlucky" 2nd places he is currently on a "lucky" run which may not last.

He's clearly still an excellent hold & deserves his price rise, current holders would be best harvesting dividends but prospective buyers need to time their purchases carefully when he's currently as hot as he definitely is. He has outstanding consistency & will challenge for TOTM constantly IMO but if his PB wins dry up for a 5/6/7 game stretch his price will inevitably stall & probably fall back, especially in the current fragile market conditions.

I understand his holders are justifiably bullish atm but when everyone is shouting "buy,buy,buy" it's usually time to sell in my experience & wait for the inevitable dip. Short term he looks a soft hold/sell (could see him drift to £6.50), medium/long term strong hold & I would look to buy any <£6 dip IMHO.

• @FINorth I bought at £4.25 after Brown Sunday and sold at £6.60 this week. I've got bids in to rebuy at £6.05. I'm not tempted to go to his current £7 price. Theres plenty of other players with good value at the mo...

• @Neil-S said in Why should I rebuy Kimmich?:

@FINorth I bought at £4.25 after Brown Sunday and sold at £6.60 this week. I've got bids in to rebuy at £6.05. I'm not tempted to go to his current £7 price. Theres plenty of other players with good value at the mo...

That seems pretty sensible. I think his 7 quid or so price is about right. I hold at the moment, if he got to about 8 quid I would probably sell. If I could buy at 6 quid I would top up. At 7 quid I am sticking for now.

• @Hint Game the same advice to @Dragon4Life - his price in general is rising steadily but he has spiked a bit after last night, should be able to pick up for under £7 over the break.

Why you should?

He is one of the rare ones who doesn't plummet when the market crashes around him
    He delivers regularly due to his all round ability - being able to score, assist, dictate the play from the middle, tackle.
    He is a big game player, consistent and doesn't go missing
    Someone may correct me here but I've not known him to get many injuries
    He is a cute - if boyishly handsome Germans are you thing, and they clearly are mine.

• Buy Kimmich, sit back for three years and let the dividends flow. The safest hold on the index and will be central for Germany at the Euros. Buy him during the international break I’d say.

• He may drop a bit once the TOTM payments come through too so as mentioned, worth waiting a tad. Almost always in the hunt for PB and often on a Gold Day, great hold.

• @FINorth said in Why should I rebuy Kimmich?:

I held at £3-4 and sold around £5.50. Stubborness is slowly subsiding after wishing I'd kept him but I want someone to get me over the edge and convince me to rebuy him..

I never buy players in that price bracket...

However...

The man has played 9 games in the last 3 months, won BEST MID from 7 of those 9, picked up STAR MAN on 3 occasions and is on for Midfielder of the Month.

Who knows how long he can keep it up for but he's playing in a team bringing new meaning to the word dominant. Frankly it's ridiculous how well the guy's doing.... but he could keep it up for some time.

Here's the counter argument...

• Players go through periods of superb form and then that drops off. (I'm not saying he will... some players like Messi are just next level and some teams are too.)

• There's greater yield on the market for your money. At £7 quid on bid, he's returned £0.69 in 3 months which is a phenomenal 9.9% For perspective, Fabinho picked up 8.7% last week, 8.7% yesterday and another 8.7% tonight if he wins MB (which I'm probably jinxing right now)

The maths looks like this...

£1,000 of Kimmich @ £7 = 142 shares x £0.69 =£97.98

£1,000 of Fabinho = £0.57 = 1754 shares x 0.10 = £175.40, rising to £263 should he win MB tonight.

Facts aside, Kimmich, is the one player I'm constantly sat here gutted not have in my port. The regular dividends he provides, gives amply opportunity to reinvest and is way more fun than being than sat here waiting for Fabinho to get injured or to pick up a couple of PB wins. If you know Bayern are playing, it basically wipes out your hopes of winning Midfield PB for the day and you're never surprised to see him win Star Man either.

• Because it’s not all about buying low and selling high. Obviously selling for more than you buy is great, but it’s not everything.

Say you buy Kimmich for £7 and he wins 4x gold days and 1 star man in 365 days. That’s 70p in dividends. After selling and getting £6.86 back, you have made 56p per share (8%). If you add a couple of TOTM wins you have now earned 76p per share (11%).

Does this mean you should ignore a players price? No. You just need to consider how you make money.

• @Evoke89 said in Why should I rebuy Kimmich?:

Because it’s not all about buying low and selling high. Obviously selling for more than you buy is great, but it’s not everything.

Say you buy Kimmich for £7 and he wins 4x gold days and 1 star man in 365 days. That’s 70p in dividends. After selling and getting £6.86 back, you have made 56p per share (8%). If you add a couple of TOTM wins you have now earned 76p per share (11%).

Does this mean you should ignore a players price? No. You just need to consider how you make money.

76p is nice

But by timing it right, you maybe save yourself £1 and probably get most of that 76p as well.

If there is a post deposit crash and he doesn't win at the weekend maybe you get him 50p cheaper. That's already close to your 76p. Obviously that's a big if - not saying there will be a sell off of Kimmich but timing is important.

• @SDOAFIT said in Why should I rebuy Kimmich?:

@Evoke89 said in Why should I rebuy Kimmich?:

Because it’s not all about buying low and selling high. Obviously selling for more than you buy is great, but it’s not everything.

76p is nice

But by timing it right, you maybe save yourself £1 and probably get most of that 76p as well.

If there is a post deposit crash and he doesn't win at the weekend maybe you get him 50p cheaper. That's already close to your 76p. Obviously that's a big if - not saying there will be a sell off of Kimmich but timing is important.

I completely agree, just comes down if you would rather buy now or risk waiting for a cheaper price, knowing his price could also go higher. No one knows what will happen, until it happens.

• @Dan-The-Man The maths :D :D :D lol You just talk soooo much crap.

This isn't the first time you've tried to pump Fabinho, what a load of cack this post is.

Not mentioning the fact that he's injured.. and the fact that when Tiago plays, he will never win PB ever again... Good luck ever selling 1750 shares in him. By the time you've finished selling, if there even was anybody willing to buy... which there won't be.. he'd be about 20p.

Such garbage.

• @NewUser395078 said in Why should I rebuy Kimmich?:

@Dan-The-Man The maths :D :D :D lol You just talk soooo much crap.

This isn't the first time you've tried to pump Fabinho

100% true, I talk Fab up all the time. His yield is incredible at his current price.

Not mentioning the fact that he's injured..

When Fabinho was injured last year, what do you think Fabinho holders won?

I'll give you a clue, they won it last week, they won it yesterday too and would have won it again today had it not been for a perfect storm called Marcus.

Also...

Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 00.07.22.png

and the fact that when Tiago plays, he will never win PB ever again...

People said the same thing about Naby last year. Thiago is a world class player, no doubt and I'm sure on his day, he'll win some PB. I look forward to tracking them both to see how this plays out.

Good luck ever selling 1750 shares in him.

Fabinho jumped up 30% this week, do you think that's because there's a lack of interest in the player?

• @NewUser395078 okay champ, who would you put £1000 into right now then? If not Fabinho?

• @Lukeroro if I had that to invest I'd split 500 250 250. I need Kane so I'd get close to 100 as poss with the 500. I'd go Angelino with the 250 and I'd probably top up grealish with the other 250

• @Lukeroro shit I thought that was a general question lol

• @AndydfopT hahaha no problem. I'll still await an answer from the cheery fella above!

Why Kane? You think his season continues like this into the Euros?

• @Lukeroro if I'm honest mate I never really saw this would class striker before this season. Having watched a lot of football recently I'm so impressed with his all round game. Barring an injury I feel he will rise steady over the next year till euros and then we got world cup a year later. I need him in my port