Put a positive up please.

• This post is deleted!

• lewis hamilton is some driver i will say that

• I can, Messi is still the GOAT 🐐 #atith 😉

• Rumour is Adam Cole has taken shifts at his local, fortunately still tier 2 so he can do table service.

Only thing keeping the div payouts going.

Worrying times.

• @nicky540 said in Put a positive up please.:

lewis hamilton is some driver i will say that

True, but his house round the corner from me is causing lots of parking problems. 🤬

• Problem with F1 is they keep going round and round the same track, just wish they'd try something different. Its been a bumpy road this last few months, but im hoping for some acceleration in the near future.

• @NewUser181925 said in Put a positive up please.:

Can someone say something positive to see the way F1 are going.
    Like do you think big whales will be coming soon,will order books settle things.
    Just want the old F1 back Rashford scores hatrick moves up 5p,TTA then drops 7p it's crazy.

It’s all been said before a 1000 times. Read back through the posts. It’s exhausting repeating the same things over and over. 😑

• The old FI is not coming back because too many players prices, especially near the top of the market, were based on fantasy rather than inherent value, and underwritten by the instant sell.

But there are plenty of positives. The biggest imo is the number of well priced assets, especially on the lower end. Invest in consistent dividend earners, find the value, and be patient.

• @nicky540 said in Put a positive up please.:

Yes, he’s a great driver. But I don’t like his tax dodging antics. Feel like he’s turned his back on the society that gave him his platform. How easy working class millionaires forget the other working people who paid for their free education, free healthcare, etc.

If F1 is to prosper, it needs to stop this Monaco resident tax dodging bullshit.

As MJ once said “it don’t matter whether you’re black or white (just pay HMRC what you owe).”

• Amazing I got voted down for saying Hamilton is causing parking problems in Pembroke gardens. You try playing ‘musical chairs’ with your neighbours over parking spaces for months and see how you like it..

• They now do less pre announcement announcements...

• @ocs123 said in Put a positive up please.:

@nicky540 said in Put a positive up please.:

Yes, he’s a great driver. But I don’t like his tax dodging antics. Feel like he’s turned his back on the society that gave him his platform. How easy working class millionaires forget the other working people who paid for their free education, free healthcare, etc.

If F1 is to prosper, it needs to stop this Monaco resident tax dodging bullshit.

As MJ once said “it don’t matter whether you’re black or white (just pay HMRC what you owe).”

Good to see others know about this tax cheat. I fancy putting up a banner on his house saying ‘Refugees welcome’ since he is also such a virtue signaling humanitarian..

• @Sol

If only Hamilton paid the tax he should in this country. Then maybe all these starving children Rashford keeps going on about could be fed!

Also made me laugh how Hamilton is anti symbols / statues of British colonialism - fair enough if that’s how he feels - yet he drives for Mercedes Benz who were symbols of and affiliated to the Nazi party in Germany! I wonder which part of his multimillion pound salary convinced him that Mercedes Benz is actually ok, even though they have a questionable past too?

• @ocs123 👏👏👏

• Here's a positive, albeit from a negative.

Been around the index for a couple years, and Im still not a savvy trader by any means! The drops hurt me a fair bit, like it hurt us all. With each passing day I wasnt clawing back much paper value, and whilst the dividends were coming in, the port would still drop!

Yesterday I chopped my port of 55 players down to 20 (well, 17, because there are 3 I have without IS prices - Hwang, Klostermann, Quaison, please buy! 😂)

I IS'd the lot, and felt pretty sick before, during, and after it. I was caught in limbo for ages, and in the end I just thought phaaqqqittt and just did it. The loss was about 10% overall, however Im still in overall profit (just).

This morning I feel so much better. Having less players to manage, not having that limbo feeling, and having half of my net deposit in my cash balance. It kind of feels like a semi fresh start!!

I feel good!

• October has returned (in dividends) 3.79% of my net deposits. Very happy with that (whilst also wondering if I can sneak some more dividends in tonight).

• @NewUser181925 said in Put a positive up please.:

Can someone say something positive to see the way F1 are going.

All about the Yields & ROI; not just top end players either, although they are the easiest to predict & still offer great returns.

Akanji has been in my portfolio for over a year, bought as he was a PB beast, doing absolutely NOTHING - last week he was 69p & won a Gold Starman, (28p returned) yesterday narrowly missed SilverTop Def (8p missed) but went top of TOTM (10p possibly). He may well return over 50% of his value in just over a week, excluding IPD's & his price has finally responded, 69p upto 89p. Patience finally paying off & his newly found liquidity is just an added bonus, just pick the right players & wait.

• Best F1 driver to have ever lived. Most boring sportsman to have ever lived. It's a shame.
    'CONGRATS LEWIS THATS 92 WINS MATE, SCHUMACHER'S RECORD BEATEN, YOURE OFFICIALLY THE BEST EVER!!!'
    'yeh... thanks guys... the team have done such a fantastic job... thanks so much...'
    SNORE. Why can't an actually human bean like Danny Riccardo be the best? Okay rant over haha

• @NewUser570369 said in Put a positive up please.:

Best F1 driver to have ever lived.

Adam Cole's Chauffeur

• Here you go +