the halloween cashdrop

• https://trade.footballindex.co.uk/thehalloweencashdrop/

gotta use "buy now" this time, dont get caught out thinking bids will count

• @nicky540 On "Buy now" purchases only🤨🤔

BUYERS BEWARE😱

• @Gazz127 This may have as many takers as ppv footie🤔

• 2 kimmichs for everyone! Only player who you can get most your outlay back with !

• This post is deleted!

• This promotion stinks of desperation.

• Cue everyone market listing,,, then under cutting everyone.... FI seriously need to hire some traders to take charge.

• @Westy Yep this sounds like an own goal to me🤔

• “10 traders get the chance to win...” “...use the buy now button” (1000’a use the buy now and get nothing).

No thanks!

• As someone has said above, all of my players for sale will be getting listed forthwith.

• It has also meant money coming out of bids, this is by far the worst depth of IS... So many with 0 and out of 200 odd I've looked at only about 3 had 300 bids in. No IS on Depay, Salah and other either decent FI players or decent real life players. Awful look for the product.

• I was hoping there would be more significant movement across the market, with market buy prices lowering more drastically to tighten the spreads from the top down. It may not be tighter spreads in the way all traders want, but think its fairly smart from FI to approach the situation from top down, give the market more realistic prices, and potentially nip an impending period of downward sentiment in the bud by almost getting there first.

More significant movement to come once the bonuses are dripped in I'd imagine.

• @Westy said in the halloween cashdrop:

It has also meant money coming out of bids, this is by far the worst depth of IS... So many with 0 and out of 200 odd I've looked at only about 3 had 300 bids in. No IS on Depay, Salah and other either decent FI players or decent real life players. Awful look for the product.

True, but also during the busiest period of trading for the next few weeks. I would expect there to be a sharp return to normalcy come tomorrow.

• @Rocky-Raccoon yeh after this cash drop we should see money move to bids again. Just a bit concerning that it's only 10£ each user, yet its wiped out a lot of IS.

• This was an attempt to keep the bonus money in the index.

All its done is tell everyone to list their players on the 1p market sale to try and sell. Increasing the queues!

Seems so silly and isn't going to increase prices in fact its doing the opposite, at a time when the number of players without buy orders has risen above 700 and a promo is ending (so no upward incentives)

Plus it aint too long till we on another international break. I would guess that the fall that we are seeing atm is going to be alot harsher on sunday sell off. Hopefully they have something better planned!

• @Evoke89 yep. Just as someone mentioned, it absolutely stinks of desperation.

I don't want to read too much into, but ultimately the message that comes across is "please press the buy now button to encourage and increase market depth".

Also, as it is so obviously desperate! Why not make it £10.00 at Buy Now only, but split the money to be £100.00 payouts. That would encourage people, know they might actually gain something!!!!!

Really disappointed by this. And again, it will be the reckless who buy £10 worth, and then instant sell them because they're immediately in the red, causing a ripple effect to creat a potential small market crash...

• I wonder if they ever think of the consequences for each promotion. Everyone worked out in seconds what would happen. My initial thought admittedly was an opportunity to sell holds at market price. Especially after a bonus has ended which wouldn’t impact on what you would be getting for said bonus.

• as anyone spent the £10? spreads so wide! feels like an expensive lottery ticket. might chuck mine on the first goalscorer tonight at least get something back :D end up stuck with 10 shares at peak price of some scumbag tho.

• Atleast the odds are far better than I ever imagined with only 3000 odd active traders... Think il treat myself to some Neuer, seems liquid enough and is showing to be the prominent pb keeper.

• If anyone would like to do a swapsie, let me know, we must hold plenty of players not being bought today, so can just buy 10£ worth of each others want aways...

It also doesn't say you need to hold the player til any deadline, so I'm sure there are a few you could buy and sell today.