Red Friday

• Is anybody else expecting a crash tomorrow?

With them announcing more delays, end of the birthday bonus, covid getting worse and Christmas on the horizon, now could be the best and last chance to pull out.

Discuss..

• If you are expecting a crash tomorrow you should have pulled your money already (or got a cash balance together to take advantage).

No, of course it won't be your 'last chance to get your money out'.

I often wonder whether posts like this are put here deliberately by those with large cash balances hoping to stoke panic and pick up bargains...

• @Bad-Boss Cheer us all up why don't you🙄

• @Bad-Boss I'll be taking out half my bonus and any divs earned and reinvesting the other half. My cup is half full not half empty with dividends and prices the way they are now.

• @Kipper72 said in Red Friday:

@Bad-Boss I'll be taking out half my bonus and any divs earned and reinvesting the other half. My cup is half full not half empty with dividends and prices the way they are now.

My advice to you is deposit half your bonus now and withdraw the full amount tomorrow

• @Hint My portfolio has been crashing all week so I won't be panicking tomorrow.

• @Bad-Boss I think I see what you mean - thanks.

• Just everyone buy 2 kimmich😉
    Just 2p between BUY and IS😉

Sorry wrong thread🙄🤣

• @Bad-Boss said in Red Friday:

Is anybody else expecting a crash tomorrow?

With them announcing more delays, end of the birthday bonus, covid getting worse and Christmas on the horizon, now could be the best and last chance to pull out.

Discuss..

“Best and last chance to get out?” Trying to create panic @Bad-Boss to buy on the cheap by any chance? Total garbage post.

• @Valhalla His reputation and when he joined says it all really. Its people like this guy why some top forum guys have left

• @Pez said in Red Friday:

@Valhalla His reputation and when he joined says it all really. Its people like this guy why some top forum guys have left

I was just thinking exactly that. 😂 top quality posters have left to be replaced by posters like this clown. Sweet Jesus. Such a thinly veiled attempt to stir up panic for his own gain. 😏

• @Pez said in Red Friday:

@Valhalla Its people like this guy why some top forum guys have left

Maybe the top forum guys knew this was coming and are now sitting happy laughing at you.

• @Bad-Boss said in Red Friday:

@Pez said in Red Friday:

Maybe the top forum guys knew this was coming and are now sitting happy laughing at you.

he means left the forum mot left the Index

Bloke joins forum and waits 2 weeks before being a complete helmet. Discuss

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• @Munchie63 said in Red Friday:

@Bad-Boss said in Red Friday:

@Pez said in Red Friday:

he means left the forum mot left the Index

Bloke joins forum and waits 2 weeks before being a complete helmet. Discuss

Bloke got so angry about a post he stalked his profile and tried to insult him.
    Grow up

• I know you are both bitter, you have lost money I understand but we have been here before.....just leave if you cant handle placing a bad bet. You do know this is a gambling site right?

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• @Rob-E I find some of the arguing on here a bit pathetic but Mr White complained plenty of times to FI and posted on Twitter about it, someone did the same to him and he got banned. So either everyone is a baby in that situation or no-one, both sides were reporting people and crying bullying.

And secondly, I wouldn't personally jump on the OP for this but it isn't just your average, oh things are a bit shit atm, it's predicting a crash when there is little evidence to suggest there will be. We are already in a slump and yes sentiment is low but there is a difference between a negative FI post and a hyperbolic statement about impending crashes.

Have to be honest, I don't see you popping up to answer newbies questions or offering advice, you only pop up when there is friction - just an observation.

And you said you wouldn't bring it up and there you go again bringing up how much money you make elsewhere, you wrangle it into every post you make, it's getting tiresome.

• Follow up: I guess the OP was just saying 'is anyone expecting a crash' so it was a question, not a statement. However the name of the thread is a little be fear mongering.

• @Rob-E said in Red Friday:

@Munchie63 ive noticed on this forum its the same ppl always backing eachother when a

and before any clever clogs you know who you are decides to bring up the stuff im doing please dont because i havnt mentioned it and it seems you love to always reply by criticising what im doing..get your own house in order first

@Rob-E said in Red Friday:

@AndydfopT not bitter at all i just laugh really at the fact your all pleased to be up 3-5% a week whilst in the process of your ports going down yet take the piss out of me for losing no money everyweek and gaining 28% a week mon-sat lol but you carry on risking it fine by me its not my fault you dont understand the cryptoworld dont knock it till you try

Well it appears that you asked for no one to mention what you were doing in the hope that it would in fact trigger someone to do just that - and then when it turned out that no one was bothered, you decided to bring it up yourself anyway.