Let’s talk keepers

• For the last month I’ve added about 25 keepers to my port bought 100 shares in all of them and been recycling the IPD for the previously bought ones,made £50 odd this month could be the way forward boring but could be a £600 turn over in a year for just recycling keeper share,would love to hear the thoughts of kippers as I know he’s keen on keepers

• someone you enjoy going out with and coming home to
    a sense of humour
    an Independent person
    someone you can feel comfortable with
    a dab hand in the kitchen with an unerring talent for creating highly sophisticated meals using just the contents of a half empty box of Coco Pops

• @qwertqwert brilliant 😂😂😂

• @Dan114114

I'd like to see a regular feature called Kippers Keeper Corner. More of a lounge vibe where people can come to hang out and chat keepers with kipper.

I share your view, they are a little bit boring as they cannot score more than a clean sheet IPD (as opposed to a forward who can bag a hatrick and shoot up in value) and the PB wins are small in comparison to the outfield wins, but they do all mount up especially when combined with IPDs.

Keepers are off trend and many are suffering a post IPD X5 hangover so there are some good prices to be found at the moment, and the value should start to be backed up by yields as the season progresses and people share their success stories..

• Keepers are the bollocks. Can’t go wrong lads.