I’m gone...

• Good luck everyone sticking around.

I just IS my whole portpolio at +7.83% + 3players with no IS stuck. I like the product but since i started in August, it’s one fck up after another and it’s so far from what it was two months ago.

This is a sinking ship...one look at the top 200 at all the red arrows isn’t going to encourage anyone to put any money in.

I will be keeping tabs on everything and will be back if FI ever deliver a stable product where they don’t keep moving the goal posts.

Simply i have no faith in the product.

Good luck all.

• Tanking on every refresh..

• Wonderful. Well thanks for stopping by and making 7.83% in 3 months, that must have been really difficult!!

• This post is deleted!

• @Evoke89

I feel for u mate, I’m in the same boat... I never in a million years thought that this is how new customers would be feeling... absolute mess from FI, nothing is working I give it another 3 months when the masses start to leave. Well done FI

• @Evoke89

I don't blame you, and I am pleased you got out in profit... It is not an easy market and has not been for a sustained period. It is definitely worth keeping an eye on things, watching market behaviour and doing theoretical trades where you don't put on any money but see what would have happened had you done so..

I do believe the product will come good but it is not an enjoyable ride at the moment for a number of reasons that have been discussed at length over the last few months.

I am a long hauler and I'll go down with the ship if needs be, but I am fortunate enough to be playing off profit so I have a different mindset to others and acknowledge that it is a very different situation to be in.

All the best and I hope you are able to return to an efficiently functioning market in the future!

• Anyone who has started within the last 3 months could not have timed it much worse and i can understand the frustration.
    Many long termers struggling with the current situation but at least a lot of us had the luxury of building some sort of profit along the way.
    Saying that over 7% in 3 months you'd never get that leaving it in a bank account.

We all need to see the light at the end of the tunnel but boy is this tunnel long🤨

• I just don't get it.

If I walked into a club, or a house party, or a shop, and it wasn't what I expected, I would just leave, I don't owe anyone an explanation, I don't care about the people inside, I'd just leave.

I would not ask to holt the music and shout; "Hi everyone, look at me, listen to what I have to say, most of you won't know me, because I haven't spoken to you yet, or contributed anything, plus I've only been here for a few minutes, but this scene isn't for me, in fact I think it's shite, so I am going to leave, and I encourage you to follow me".

"Oh but, I am not going to leave leave, no, not leave leave, I am going to stick my fat little face up against the window, just to see if it gets better, and then come back in. But you should definitely leave."

You'd look a tit, and hopefully someone would smack you in the lip for disturbing the fun.

• @Evoke89 good luck, I can see you've been on here for a whole month.....

Another one of the buy high, sell low brigade 😂

I hope you sold to someone like myself through the IS. 👌

• The thing is i’m mot convinced it needed to colapse again after the rise in Birthday Part 2. But it demonstrated how carnage under-cutting the 1p cap is, even when spreads are wide people are under-cutting and it just screws everything up.

I’m happy to get out with profit but i’ll alway wonder how much more it would have been if there was no desire to IS everything.

With the next international break just around the corner, i thought mow was the right time to get out and see how worse it gets than stay in and see more drops because of there been little qualifying football.

People who panic sold in part1 will have nothing but bad things to say and sad truth is word of mouth is more powerful than any marketing campaign. I don’t think promotions will solve this mess. Because why would it if the birthday deposit bonus hasn’t improved anything?

As long as there are people on the platform undercutting wide spreads nothing is getting better. Especially as it only takes a few hundred shares to drop the price...

I would certainly have a different mentality if i had been playing longer and not playing off initial deposits.

• @Ericali said in I’m gone...:

@Evoke89 good luck, I can see you've been on here for a whole month.....

I wouldn’t say IS a whole portpolio in the current climate at +7.8% is buying high...

-is it a tad less then the bday bonus? Yes.

-Was my whole portpolio brought during the bday bonus? No.

-Have alot of players prices been destroyed recently? Yes.

-Did I give up max value to get out instantly? Yes.

No one likes a dickhead...sometimes it’s better to say nothing than to be a t**t.

• @Evoke89

I think that is a reasoned response. The order book system is new to all of us so it is hard to respond to it with much authority. There is always a drop after deposit bonuses, but this is the first one since OB's came in so it is all a learning process on how the market reacts... Go with your gut and keep an eye on things, it could pay off in the long run...

• @Evoke89 said in I’m gone...:

@Ericali said in I’m gone...:

I wouldn’t say IS a whole portpolio in the current climate at +7.8% is buying high...

is it a tad less then the bday bonus? Yes.

Was my whole portpolio brought during the bday bonus? No.

Have alot of players prices been destroyed recently? Yes.

No one likes a dickhead...sometimes it’s better to say nothing than to be a tt.**

If only you took heed of your own advice instead of starting this thread? 🤔

Ironic

• @Ericali

😂

• @Ericali said in I’m gone...:

@Evoke89 said in I’m gone...:

@Ericali said in I’m gone...:

is it a tad less then the bday bonus? Yes.

Was my whole portpolio brought during the bday bonus? No.

Have alot of players prices been destroyed recently? Yes.

No one likes a dickhead...sometimes it’s better to say nothing than to be a tt.**

If only you took heed of your own advice instead of starting this thread? 🤔

Ironic

If only you could ignore the thread, instead of feeling the need to write something that contradicts the point you are trying to make.

Ironic.

• dont you think

• @Evoke89 I'm afraid you made the negative comment, as @UncleBeard pointed out, just leave - why the announcement?

In my original message I wished you good luck.

I just wished you IS'd to those with faith in the product so we could reap the rewards at your expense - that's all. 🤷

• @UncleBeard said in I’m gone...:

Wonderful. Well thanks for stopping by and making 7.83% in 3 months, that must have been really difficult!!

Seems strange.

8 percent in 3 months in probably the most challenging time for the index is an incredible return.

• @SDOAFIT he can always earn 0.25% interest rate at the bank 🤷