Value for money

• There are numerous quality players in the 40p to £1 that on their occasional day have a decent chance of PB apart from ipd.

With the current market situation i feel these players are great value for money with the potential return.

Agree or disagree ?

• Agree. Crazy value all over the place at the mo

• I have Ben Yedder who I think fits this category - tip for a tip? @Falcon

• David Silva for 72p. Okay he's not getting any younger but he's probably good for two or three seasons yet. He seems to be getting into his groove at Real Sociedad after an initial period of readaptation to La Liga. He is in the Europa League too so lots of triple match days.

• @Falcon certainly, you need only look at this weekend for a prime example - you could have picked up Aguerd for 30-40p via bids on Sat morning and, within 24 hours, returned 28p (+IPD, so potentially their full price!) as well as another three years of potential divs.

• @FootballArgos

Exactly

• @howsthebacon

As others have mentioned there's so many players who are currently great value which is why i aint even contemplating the higher priced players.

I mentioned a few names in a different post earlier so don't want to be deemed pumping players.

Bennacer of Milan is one of my favourites atm. The guy is a top top player. I feel he will win a PB this season.. .also i think he will be tranferred to a premiership top 4 club soon.

Another is Isco, looks like he will move in January. Current price looks v appealing!

I have around 20 players within this price range.

One of them was Spinnazola. Top fullback and he returned me 25%+ already and capital appreciation whih i feel will steadily increase.

Another gamble is Aurier of spurs ; )

• @howsthebacon

Robin Koch, 24, Leeds. 40p-57p

Watch him closely tonight against Leicester. Vardy might give him some trouble to be fair but the towering CB has brilliant passing, plays it long like Van Dijk, gets in the box for headers and likes a dribble too.

After a shaky start where he gave away a couple of penalties, Koch has posted a couple of decent base scores including a 109 in a loss which isn't too shabby for a defender given the points that cleansheet/win bring. Leeds have shown how attacking the team will be, even against the likes of Liverpool and City. I think it's a matter of time before he gets on the end of a corner and posts a 200+ score.

His current low price can be put down to him being a relative unknown having just turned 24 and only recently joining Leeds from Freiburg but he's played for Germany at U21 and has been included in the senior squad already. He's practically an unknown at the minute but after a shaky start at Leeds he's been one of the best players on the pitch every match and is only going to get better with coaching from Bielsa.

Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 18.16.45.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 18.23.09.png

Leeds's balls to the wall approach, might not result in many clean sheets mind but you only have to look at the game against Villa to see the level of dominance the team can impose.

• 100%, loads of goalscorers especially.

• @Dan-The-Man I've had my eye on koch for a while now

there was no way of writing this without it being a brilliant innuendo but its true!

good shout though, I didn't have as much research to back it up though so cheers.

• @howsthebacon said in Value for money:

@Dan-The-Man I've had my eye on koch for a while now

there was no way of writing this without it being a brilliant innuendo but its true!

good shout though, I didn't have as much research to back it up though so cheers.

If there's one man we know has data on players it's Bielsa ha, did you see his spygate press conference? When Leeds couldn't sign Ben White on a permanent, I thought we were destined for a season of disappointment but Koch is like a taller version with even better passing.

It's safe to say, I love Koch!

• @Dan-The-Man 😳 fair play if you love Koch you love Koch.

I personally love it when koch is in the Box and shoots ....🍾😎

Sorry not sorry!!! Childish know but couldn't resist @Dan-The-Man 🤣😂

• @Boris999 I just sold him to be fair so he'll probably win PB tbh I know D Silva is a mid but oyarzabal ( or similar) steals the points, and goals.

• @Dan-The-Man said in Value for money:

@howsthebacon said in Value for money:

If there's one man we know has data on players it's Bielsa ha, did you see his spygate press conference? When Leeds couldn't sign Ben White on a permanent, I thought we were destined for a season of disappointment but Koch is like a taller version with even better passing.

I prefer Kuntz

• @Falcon said in Value for money:

There are numerous quality players in the 40p to £1 that on their occasional day have a decent chance of PB apart from ipd.

Bruno Ecuele Manga was leading defender for a while yesterday. I think he finished 2nd. That would have been a good return at his current price of 7p.

• @Falcon said in Value for money:

There are numerous quality players in the 40p to £1 that on their occasional day have a decent chance of PB apart from ipd.

With the current market situation i feel these players are great value for money with the potential return.

Agree or disagree ?

This is my favoured part of the market. I have never played for IPDs specifically before, but I have tended to play the lower end of the market as I could always see better ROI for CA/PB wins.

Currently my port is not pretty to look at if I am focusing on the what I can sell at, but that is the nature of the IPD market in the order book system. Cheap players will generally have large spreads unless they are actively performing (i.e matchday and they have registered G&A or challenging for PB especially in early kick-offs.)

There is limited liquidity at present, and playing the cheap end of the market will require patience sat in the red waiting for a performance, but with the right players (as you say those who can challenge for IPD and PB) there will usually be opportunities to trade in and out and make good dividend returns along the way

• @qwertqwert said in Value for money:

@Dan-The-Man said in Value for money:

@howsthebacon said in Value for money:

I prefer Kuntz

Based on tonights performance, turns out when Koch gets wet, he makes a mess

• @Baydog

I have around 20 players whom i payed less than a £1/share.

I had a couple of PB wins this month alone.. one gold PB plus star man .. and one just Gold PB win. In september i also had PB wins.. i think a silver and bronze .. . So far so good.

Almost all my players have european football also.

• Valon berisha—- I’ll save you my own sales pitch and just encourage you to do your own research 👍🏻 39p

• @Falcon

Agree. Picked up a few cheap older heads myself at the beginning of the season that I thought capable of consistent decent pb scores, european competition and could go deep in them for future Gold days, thinking they probably have a couple of seasons left and with a bit of luck they can pay for themselves just need to time getting out right....

Hummels 61p - just missed out Saturday, won TOTM

Florenzi 62p
    Zlatan 59p
    Pique 31p
    D.Silva 70p
    Danilo 45p
    Rakitic 63p