Selling problems

• Out of interest has anyone had any issues putting players up for sale? I am currently unable to utilise the sell function, the buttons become grey and unusable. I have updated the app to the latest update, I am able to purchase players.

Does anyone know why this is? I have been away from the platform for a while, has any change to the way we buy/sell the issue behind this and I’m just being a donkey about all this?

Cheers everyone.

• Make sure you're not trying to buy someone you have up for sale, and visa versa.

A lot of players are unable to use the IS button, but you can list all using the Sell, and Place an Offer button.

• @NewUser122021 what time was you trying to sell players? Was it before 7am? If so then the market would have been closed and you would have been unable to buy or sell

• @NewUser122021 I've got the same issue.

I've sold up my portfolio bar one player.

I only have one player left in my portfolio and have 10 shares in them.

I am not able to sell the player via a Sell order. The number of shares to sell cannot be changed from one and nothing happens when I press the place order button.

I've only got less than £15 left in Football Index (Was £3500 at one point) but I do seem to have been barred from selling now.

• Someone just bought 300 banega 😳at market price 🤔

• @Spirit-cat said in Selling problems:

@NewUser122021 I've got the same issue.

I've sold up my portfolio bar one player.

I only have one player left in my portfolio and have 10 shares in them.

I am not able to sell the player via a Sell order. The number of shares to sell cannot be changed from one and nothing happens when I press the place order button.

I've only got less than £15 left in Football Index (Was £3500 at one point) but I do seem to have been barred from selling now.

who is the player ? Is there a price for them ?

• @R9inter probably because there was a post on the forum yesterday, sharing last years top earners!!!! Damn it, people need to research still, and FI needs to update the damn team they play for!!!!!

• @UncleBeard true ,poor guy though that is throwing money away literally