Keeping the faith with FI

• Portfolio values dropping yet again this week for me. Down 3.3% in 7 days.

Doesn’t seem to matter how many deposit bonuses I take advantage of or how many bonuses I reinvest,

I will continue to reinvest my bonuses to reduce cost in the PB players I currently hold and have no need to take money out, but have to say that I’ve had about enough of pumping money in to this right now.

It’s starting to loose it’s element of fun when I feel like this has become nothing more than a hope and belief that FI can deliver on its product improvements and get to where we all hope they need to be in order for things to flourish, however long this May now be is anybody’s guess.

• every-time i refresh it cost me 5-10 pounds!!!

• Yeah, I know we don't need to hear the same story over and over again, I'm not saying I want out, but I am done putting money in now. I am reinvesting dividends to attempt to cover the cracks, but for me, I am well over 10 days of consistently losing over 1% a day.

Most of the prices now, are lower than the lowest I thought they could be on Brown Sunday, or week 1 of the 5 year bonus promo. I am so disappointing.

Keeping faith, but these past 3 months have been difficult.

• Saying that, I DO NOT want a plaster style FI promotion, like 5x IPD, or a bonus, or anything else. This "stableisation", if we can call it that, needs to be swiftly followed by proper order book installation. Otherwise god knows where this is going.

• Take the plaster off, let people sell who they want, at whatever price they want.

As the prices get lower, the yields just get higher. 💰

The value on the screen is only relevant if you are selling at that moment in time.

The ones dropping without the yields, deserve to drop - if they aren't retuning dividends.

Don't buy them. 🤷

They should never have got that high & they will probably continue to fall until the reach a saturation point.

Meanwhile, if I buy Messi at £5 & he returns me £5 this year in dividends, then that's fantastic!

If I buy him at £4 or £3 that's even better 🤑 the yields remain the same - the value just gets better.

Greenwood
    Cherki
    Bellingham

Etc, etc..... All return next to nothing - why would anyone possibly pay their going rate? 🤔

Greenwood has returned 19p in dividends & costs £6 - i'll round it up to 20p a season & it will take me 30 years before he returns his share price! 😂🤣

Why wouldn't I buy Kane at £5.50 who returns £1.50 a season or like I said Messi who has returned 42p a share in the past month. (16p + 16p + 10p TOTM)

• @Ericali said in Keeping the faith with FI:

The value on the screen is only relevant if you are selling at that moment in time.

So many people said that about Pogba in the wake of the share split?

I'm sure any regret that now.

• @Dan-The-Man said that statement? 🤔

That statement is correct.

I've personally always said Pogba was a bad hold but there has been many peaks to sell him since the share split.

I bought & sold him twice (both at profits) during the media promotion

• @Three-lions 5.8% for me last 7 days

• @Ericali said in Keeping the faith with FI:

@Dan-The-Man said that statement? 🤔

That statement is correct.

I've personally always said Pogba was a bad hold but there has been many peaks to sell him since the share split.

I bought & sold him twice (both at profits) during the media promotion

I just mean, those people weren't looking at the price and now they'll be on a loser unless he starts flying again.

I actually think he'll climb high again after the Media Monitor is updated but if he doesn't, that whole "I don't look at his price" thing, is going to seem like lunacy to those looking back.

• @Dan-The-Man well, that's why I wouldn't buy him at the minute.

He's going to need a change in circumstances to reach the heights of yesteryear.

Whether that's a sacking & a new manager playing him further forward, Bruno leaving or a transfer abroad & playing in a more attacking role 🤷

But that's the gamble.

But in the 2 years I've been on here, I've saw him reach the No1 spot (£24) pre-share split & hit £8.19 in March on the media promotion. (£24+ in old money) + any dividends he's won.

I wouldn't buy now as I think there's safer bets, but if you're fond of a punt then he could be your guy.

But he likely to drop or hovver around the same price until his situation changes, so if you buy & hoping he goes into the 'green' it's probably not going to happen (yet!)

• @NewUser621862 said in Keeping the faith with FI:

every-time i refresh it cost me 5-10 pounds!!!

Buy cheaper drinks