Bruno Is £6.93 On Bid Took Me 30 Seconds

• I saw Bruno had no bids....

Now, I never... EVER buy people at that level but I had a moment of "screw it".

I had a spare £150 in the kitty waiting for Telles to drop a bit more, so in the meantime I thought, screw it and put the bid on Bruno.

About 30 seconds later, I realised it was just pointless... best case, he shoots up £1 or £2 and I come away with £40... not really worth it to me, especially given that he's just as likely to keep falling for a little bit. .

So I went to cancel the bid... but to my surprise, the bids had already been fulfilled.

I will sell him again, most likely tonight or in a month if need be but just thought I'd give you a heads up for those who are looking to buy him . I was genuinely shocked at how fast the bid order was filled, given that I'd gone in at the lowest I could. I usually trade at the lower end and that normally that takes hours/days, never seconds.

Is it normally like that on high end guys or just in this crash.

• It’s really strange because even kdb has no sell order either and any time a bid does come through, it’s been taken up instantly. Worst thing is that international break is coming so there’s always the fear that the prices are just going to drop even further so I’m hesitant at the moment to pick up those low bids

• I’ve not checked the news but is Bruno dead or something? Cuz the way his dropping is like his dead or ACL like VVD an out for the season... oh wait it’s just the index lol this is how amazing this product works sorry index carry on dropping what an amazing product

• @Dan-The-Man said in Bruno Is £6.93 On Bid Took Me 30 Seconds:

I saw Bruno had no bids....

I had a spare £150 in the kitty waiting for Telles to drop a bit more, so in the meantime I thought, screw it and put the bid on Bruno.

About 30 seconds later, I realised it was just pointless... best case, he shoots up £1 or £2 and I come away with £40... not really worth it to me, especially given that he's just as likely to keep falling for a little bit. .

So I went to cancel the bid... but to my surprise, the bids had already been fulfilled.

I will sell him again, most likely tonight or in a month if need be but just thought I'd give you a heads up for those who are looking to buy him . I was genuinely shocked at how fast the bid order was filled, given that I'd gone in at the lowest I could. I usually trade at the lower end and that normally that takes hours/days, never seconds.

Unfortunately this is normal. When I bid to top-up Bruno, Messi, Ronny, Bale, Calhanoglu, the bids are excepted quickly. But the under a pound players, the holders are more stubborn and it takes much longer. However, I always make high ball bids, so that I don't have to wait too long for an acceptance. I don't have the patience, ha ha.

• I just got Lewa for 2.60, which was 12p under the highest bid, and the bid was accepted in about 30 seconds, so people are clearly gagging to sell.

• @Richio yep the depth of Lewa is pretty thin, seven or eight bids and you're down to 2.66.

I have an average price of 2.84 and want him as low as possible next year when he finally starts to show some signs of being a human and ages accordingly.

• @Dan-The-Man I changed my strategy to buying lower end but with these prices and the divs they return I am slowly buying some of the bargains (they may still drop further and not be bargains for long).

Just matched 20 Bruno @ £6.92 if he has a sharp rise tonight he is gone, if not his divs will help buy the low priced youth.

• @Londoner said in Bruno Is £6.93 On Bid Took Me 30 Seconds:

@Dan-The-Man said in Bruno Is £6.93 On Bid Took Me 30 Seconds:

I saw Bruno had no bids....

Unfortunately this is normal. When I bid to top-up Bruno, Messi, Ronny, Bale, Calhanoglu, the bids are excepted quickly. But the under a pound players, the holders are more stubborn and it takes much longer. However, I always make high ball bids, so that I don't have to wait too long for an acceptance. I don't have the patience, ha ha.

Oh you see, I tend to bid the minimum and if the Buy Price drops, I lower the bid again.

Once the bids are in, my impulse to spend my money tends to go, which is good because when it's just sat in my account... it's like a caged animal desperate to break free.

• @Kipper72 said in Bruno Is £6.93 On Bid Took Me 30 Seconds:

@Dan-The-Man I changed my strategy to buying lower end but with these prices and the divs they return I am slowly buying some of the bargains (they may still drop further and not be bargains for long).

Just matched 20 Bruno @ £6.92 if he has a sharp rise tonight he is gone, if not his divs will help buy the low priced youth.

You see, having 20 of him, just doesn't do it for me. It was honestly a moment of daftness on my part. I didn't even think about the crash. It was just "Oh look, no price, cheeky bid for a quick flip"...

30 seconds later... instant regret. Too late. Ha.

• @Dan-The-Man said in Bruno Is £6.93 On Bid Took Me 30 Seconds:

You see, having 20 of him, just doesn't do it for me.

I get that 20 isn't a great number and I don't normally buy so low but I will use these 20 as a gauge.

If he drops I top up aggressively collecting any divs on the way , if he rockets I flip and keep the cash to go in again on next opportunity.

• @Kipper72 defo not a bad thing... but im in Dans camp... I like my div wins to be tangible. if I had 1000 and could grab an extra 20... sure why not, if my plan is to get to 1500 or 2000 etc... every little helps at 'bargain' prices. But im assuming in this case @Dan-The-Man had none to start with... so having 20, for a reasonable amount of capital is (imo) pointless... gona take a lot of wins to be able to compound and buy a meaningful amount of shares in the next player. if you have 1000.. one pb win and you can buy 300 simeone for Cagliari home to Sampdoria (for example on how to grow port).

• @Coriolanus I get the point and perhaps I would have been better served topping up on Messi this afternoon before 4pm instead of buying into Bruno.

But if Bruno wasn't at that price I would have kept the cash as balance. Well, advice taken on board thanks. I may be keeping Bruno a while now after Man Utd efforts tonight.

• Wouldn’t even dream of buying Bruno unless he was £4 or below. MB has pretty much died a death now that he s not the ‘new toy’ at United and as for PB he’s pretty much a monster “but” United are in tatters.

I really don’t see the obsession with the likes of Bruno, Sancho, etc.

• @Erased-Citizen Bruno was diffrent from Sancho by a country mile IMO.
    I thought I missed the boat at £2.80 with Bruno, he shot up to about £5 when he went to ManU. Then he hit the ground running after his transfer and just took to it like a duck to water and shot up to £8+ because he was winning loads of PB and some MB.
    Ive not been watching much of him tbh, so not sure if hes out of form or if its just ManU being shit, but he has real potential to return divs.

My point being Bruno's "hype" is atleast "justified" as he has shown he can get the job done.
    Just my thoughts anyway.

• @Erased-Citizen He may well be below £4 buy the international break!!

• @Kanzz I’m not doubting his ability at all and when he first joined his price tag wasn’t an issue as he was sweeping up MB and PB. However, his MB was mainly based around the impact he had when arriving and that’s near enough dried up. So for just PB opportunities and the odd bit of MB now, I think he’s overpriced.

• If Bruno is overpriced Sancho holders are quaking in their boots!

Bruno is a premium index player, I’ll be topping up as he will just rise again. The decision is at what point will he be lowest...

• I’ve been saying for a while that he’s massively overpriced, and some were gobsmacked that I might say so.

• @Richio

No offence but those of us who have been here for 2 years plus have seen this all before. What’s the new normal? Is it now on when market sentiment is high and Man Utd just beat Newcastle 4-1?

People will buy him up and sit and wait....they’ll make £2 per share on the lad and divs along the way