Well Done FI

• I don't know when they added this Fixture section but I've only just seen it and I am chuffed about it.

Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 09.38.25.png

Not only did they give us the fixture list with a break down of which days will be gold/silver/bronze (heavily requested feature) but they also gave that little 5 star value rating system, to help easily identify 13 fixture gold days vs 25 fixture gold days. It's a minor touch but one I really appreciate as it helps with planning.

Look at the difference between the number of players on two same fixture gold days... 267 vs 666.

Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 09.49.39.png

This bronze day where there's roughly 40 players... by the time you narrow that down to who's likely to start, win and the positions, you probably have a decent chance of predicting the PB player.
    Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 09.52.59.png

• Nice stuff, thought it was going to be a sarcastic ‘Well done FI’!

• @Ikusitaikasi said in Well Done FI:

Nice stuff, thought it was going to be a sarcastic ‘Well done FI’!

I think there's plenty of reasons for folk to make those kind of posts but I'm a big time data nerd and I love having all these kind of tools to play with. Credit where it's due, the data centre needs an integrity pass to make sure the data is all accurate BUT the tool itself is pretty fantastic.

• @Dan-The-Man I think we all expected a long read rant from you with the title haha, but I agree the section of the data centre is by far the most impressive. I was just talking to @Lukeroro about this, whilst it would be more accessible if it showed on the actual site or in our ports, it's not too difficult to have the data centre open and check this info there.

• @howsthebacon haven't looked yet. Two uni assignments due in the next 5 days and I dont need a new FI toy to addict me away from my studies 🤣

• @Ikusitaikasi said in Well Done FI:

Nice stuff, thought it was going to be a sarcastic ‘Well done FI’!

• @Doddy think Dan the man has got out the bed the wrong way .. or maybe the right way 😂😂