Share ur port pic!!!

• Let’s see how bad it is!

46C06D82-FF63-4B60-9FD4-19D616996AF2.png

• People share your photos. Why are you scared?

• How do you add screenshots? 🤣

• I would but I Don't know how to attach screenshot on the app ,

Anyway I dumped everyone last night
    I have last player with no IS ...just waiting for q bid and dump him as well
    I dont even care about the losses ,q good gambler and investor reduce his losses rather then constantly bleed money

• This post is deleted!

• @JT4PAFC said in Share ur port pic!!!:

How do you add screenshots? 🤣

23EE01BC-7586-417D-9365-C856FD9412B4.jpeg

• @R9inter said in Share ur port pic!!!:

I would but I Don't know how to attach screenshot on the app ,

Anyway I dumped everyone last night
    I have last player with no IS ...just waiting for q bid and dump him as well
    I dont even care about the losses ,q good gambler and investor reduce his losses rather then constantly bleed money

Shit man, you must have lost a lot of money, I want to do the same but I don’t have the balls too

• Or you could just wait out until things are better....,then sell when you’re not making a loss

• 7352be76-f2a7-4d3a-af69-d16152f5dd3f-image.png

• @Dav still doesn't work. I would have liked to have posted though. Definitely hold out and try and sell players on their spike. If you have a player playing regularly just wait for them to score or something and sell then rather than taking the lowest IS possible!

• Screenshot_20201105-121844_Football INDEX.jpg

Ohh its bad!!!

• 236EAED3-29E5-4C4F-A7EF-F53510D1A52F.jpeg

‘Let’s see your f**cking cards’ says Hatchet Harry 👍🏼😂

• @JT4PAFC decent mate, more drops when it’s internationals coming up

• @JT4PAFC

What’s your advice to people? Regarding the index

• Screenshot_20201105-123714_Football INDEX.jpg

Not pretty I've got out early on a couple of sinkers then I'll fire it into a couple of players playing the game. 👍🤘 😎

• ![alt text](image url) it wont let me

• @Dav I have indeed but it wasn't worth the agro anymore , I kept faith but after the last announcement I got tired of waiting .
    It is a constant waiting for the next step on here and in the main time our ports keep bleeding.yes the yelds my be really good but they are only good if you can actually sell your player in the end as not everyone will return 100% in divs also . I really urge people to be responsible and no lure other people in depositing more money ,there is a pandemic out there and trying to claim that the platform will boom ( it might will but it might won't) is utterly irresponsible and insensitive unless you have solid proofs about it, I would like to remind everyone that some gamblers are addicted already and it wouldn't be the first time that people do stupid things because loose money .
    So please be responsible and do not advertise something that is unstable I am not saying to slate the product but I am asking more to be considerate towards other readers ( people are gullible and it can be dangerous) .

• ![alt text]

(image url)

It doesn't let me either

• @Dav I started out may 31 so wouldnt say im very experienced or a wise head when it comes to the index. Right now is very unpredictable. So what i have done is focus on gks and low priced outfield players. I have players such as adil, dubois, aguillar, pulgar, parejo, moreno, berrardi and renato sanches that have all come down since getting them and i found out i couldn't afford to top up on them as much as i would like so i've just let them sit there for now. Now i have 300 shares plus of a lot of gks that play in europe and im often recycling them so im earning divs almost everyday. Also if their prices come down i can afford to top up on them as and when. So my advice is focus on the lower end of the market for now as the prices can only come down so far with the ipd's on offer! And if they do come down from what you buy them at then they are affordable enough to top up on. I have just purchased rui and di lorenzo for napoli at their bottom bids. If either play tonight i might be able to sell for higher later or choose to keep them in hope of ipds.