Nations League - A Better Promo?

• Anyone else think a promo making the upcoming Nations League fixtures meaningful by making them eligible for PB and IDP for a limited period would be more effective for helping the market?

I'm currently planning to sit on my hands for the international break and I'd imagine a lot of other people are too, barring some dramatic update.

People like FI because they like football at the heart of things, a buy rebate isn't exciting any inner football fan, whereas making a seemingly pointless international break meaningful is exciting.

Is it just me, or does a Nations League promo seem a lot more sensible and a pretty easy win for FI?

• @Rocky-Raccoon the reason footie index got into this mess is having to many promos n gimmicks to keep the market afloat just. They need take of the bid zone allow players to drop to their value. Fucking easy peasy then we can go again.

• @CLACKETT said in Nations League - A Better Promo?:

@Rocky-Raccoon the reason footie index got into this mess is having to many promos n gimmicks to keep the market afloat just. They need take of the bid zone allow players to drop to their value. Fucking easy peasy then we can go again.

Although I tend to agree, given that FI are seemingly reluctant to allow prices to move freely, then I think if they're going to implement promotions then at least make them sensible.

Extending dividend eligibility for Nations League games is very simple and makes easy sense. It also avoids the problem of being an odd or uncalled gimmick as its a soft extension of an existing structure, so will not confuse or piss people off by massively unsettling or destabilising the market like the 5xIPD promo.

Even if it was half dividends, it would still breath life into the platform, which is desperately needed.

It's odd that during a time that the market is clearly not "happy" that they've introduced a promo (buy rebate) that pours focus onto trading and pricing, why not introduce a promo that focuses more purely on football? Not as a distraction from the market, but as a reminder of why people use FI.

• @Rocky-Raccoon This would be just the moral boost the index needs to bring a bit of enjoyment back. A little sweetener.

Worries are that the break will bring another drop so why not turn that frown upside down (even if it is just a temporary one).

• I have no idea why nations league ipd’s are not available, its a no brainer.
    It’s also hardly a promo just more games to buy shares for and think about football games.