We need a statement and how is it going to improve?

• No raise in the top 200 players, hardly no quick sell options and not much raise when players are scoring well! Is this the end of not we need vote to f confidence from the owners and how it’s going to improve?

Been on here for a bout 16 months and I have loved it. It has kept me interested in european football and I love the excitement of pb scores.

I steady raised my profits to 35% profit. To see that drop to 7% is gutting but it’s even worse seeing the top 200 players bombing. I bought Harry Kane for £5 last month, he has been in great form potentially very high media scores and will be the euro 2021 star for England and now his insta sell price is 4.50. I can’t get me head around this? Is all the money draining out of the platform? We need answers!

• @cowan86 no money is draining from the platform.

Just users pockets who are selling so cheap.

• 100% we need a statement but they don’t give a shit! It’s getting really bad in here an as paying customers we have the right to at least a statement

• @Ericali said in We need a statement and how is it going to improve?:

@cowan86 no money is draining from the platform.

Just users pockets who are selling so cheap.

In a way ericali is right too many have instant sold for too long

• We get statements all the bloody time!

We don't need nicely worded corporate comms, we need technical implementations and releases.

• Money is leaving the platform..... even those selling for cheap take money out qnd even if it is not what they deposited ,the capital is getting out that means even less liquidity .....people are deluded FI needs to sort it qnd quick there is a pandemic and there will be people taking money out for necessity so even more capital/liquidity going out ,and how will they get market makers in when the market is dying? I don't mean to come across dooming but these are facts ....

• I've give a statement:-

"If you sell now at a loss, you lose your bet. No money is leaving FI as we have already banked it all when we removed IS.

All sellers are doing now is selling to another user when they are now in a healthy deficit it seems - Genius.

Dividends drive the platform - this is the sole thing we are trading for & which will continue to drive the platform forward as we increase them in the future.

Therefore, it is advisable to buy dividend returners as a priority. No one is going to buy Mason Greenwood or Ryan Cherki from you at £6 & £4 respectively when you can buy actual dividend returners at lower prices.

I'll say it clearly, you are competing against each other now, not FI. If you buy shit, why would someone else buy the shit from you at a higher price (unless he earns dividends) we are in a pandemic FFS - use your brain traders!

To conclude - don't buy shiiiiite. 👍

Respectfully,

Football index"

• I agree with Eric 100% but we really need market sentiment to increase and stop the rot. It will come though....the whales will exploit this just like last time. It’s the new/inexperienced traders selling off at huge losses. That’s their choice but not one I’d make!

• @Ericali Your 100% on the money.

People are selling purely out of fear and are not thinking at all. The other point to note is traders bet's are 3 years long so traders need to grow a pair of balls and hold tight if they don't believe in the platform, but if they do they need to start buying as they are never going to get this chance again

• @Ericali said in We need a statement and how is it going to improve?:

Therefore, it is advisable to buy dividend returners as a priority. No one is going to buy Mason Greenwood or Ryan Cherki from you at £6 & £4 respectively when you can buy actual dividend returners at lower prices.

Whilst this is true for the moment, in the not too distant past, the biggest potential income was made from buying youth before they make the big time. At one point, more than half the top 20 were just young players. It made total sense to ignore them in terms of dividends (with the odd exception), but if you ignored them completely you missed out on big rises.

That part of the market, and general player price increases is dead. 1 year ago, 60%+ of the market was increasing in value and now it's less than 25%.

I've always had a focus on dividends and "dabbled" in the other ways to make money. So, right now, the dividends are fantastic, but based on sell prices... the value of my portfolio is now less than what I put in + the dividends that I've made over the last 2 years.

That tells you that, even with the high dividends, players values are decreasing faster than the money earned by dividends!

Everybody has different portfoilios... but I had most of the team of the month!

• @Ericali Well said that man.

My only concern is how many investors have we lost last month or two and wondering the long term damage the index have sustained.

But yes proven dividend returners are the way to go and I'm wondering when the dust has settled on this sticky patch how close to the top 3 of the index Kimmich will be🤔

• Money is leaving the market. FI are getting 10-20k commission a day given the numbers in 24hr metrics. they pay out over £1m a month in divs, yet prices are coming down. Every piece of money in is paying for people to leave. So all you get left with is a lot of people sat on big losses that cant sell.

EJ for example put 100k in not long ago and all of that money will have been absorbed by the losses … its just 100k in pockets of people who wanted to quit and have now been enabled to do so. It's 100k EJ now doesn't have in his pocket to put in when the tide turns.

So if FI put a statement out...just like recent promos.. it will fall on deaf ears. Positive people have spent their load, negative people are now pinching every penny available to withdraw.

FI have left it so long and sentiment is now so negative … even more LP01 or new MM would probably just be seen as a chance for people to cash in. Right now id happily take 10% hit to withdraw all my capital as I know I can buy in cheaper later if I wanted to.

FI need do nothing... except give us free market and let us set the values. Then we bottom out and prices start going back up. When sentiment is improved... that's when to hit us with a promo/bonus and introduce liquidity if possible.

• @Coriolanus said in We need a statement and how is it going to improve?:

Money is leaving the market. FI are getting 10-20k commission a day given the numbers in 24hr metrics. they pay out over £1m a month in divs, yet prices are coming down

But your not counting all the minting of new shares which is tens of thousands going directly into FI's pockets for all time highs

Screenshot_20201105-200648.png

Screenshot_20201105-200742.png

• @Ericali But - every new share adds to the dividend liability and they aren't going to be issuing many new shares in a static or rising (edit - falling!) market anyway.
    FI have 3 streams of income - commission, new shares and IPOs. I'd be surprised if these combined covered dividends at the moment - and this is only one part of FIs outgoings.

• @Ericali there's loads mate that have gone up from when they removed IS. Fati, Messi, Mbappe so many more that are all new shares

• Kroos is booming tonight lads look at the top 200 go on kroos 🤑🤑🤑

• @NewUser565183 said in We need a statement and how is it going to improve?:

But - every new share adds to the dividend liability and they aren't going to be issuing many new shares in a static or rising (edit - falling!) market anyway.

But if you buy Kimmich from FI at £7+ how long will it take for Kimmich to earn that much back in dividends?

3 years? Effectively, that's profit in the bank that they potentially pay back very, very slowly

• @Ericali they will have paid all that profit from kimmich out in one weekend of IPDs. they rely on mass trade and many players constantly peaking and it isn't happening.

• @Coriolanus well that's where we disagree

• @Coriolanus This is what I have been thinking about, the div payments where calculated based on the old prices being traded, not half prices with no trading.

How long can FI's warchest continue to payout divs with no real money coming in?