My heart is broken 💔

• Zivkovic, held him for a transfer to a pb league didn't come, had no chance to sell, when they got into Europe I though we've got a chance here, he has the game of his life last night .....

Screenshot_20201105-215220_Football INDEX.jpg

Buzzing, went to bed expecting a 100% dividend for the 75 shares i own bought at 21p only to come on and see this ...

Screenshot_20201106-093556_Football INDEX.jpg

With all the doom and gloom around the index i thought this is it im back only to be left gutted. My loss is someone else's gain i suppose 😕

• Same, I hold x1000, deflated this morning

• Likewise - they've clearly thrown a bone to the bigger player in the PB league. That adjustment took suspiciously long to happen.

A shame as watching Zivkovic try hang in there from the early kick off was the most fun FI has been in absolutely ages. To have that taken away after midnight is a sour pill.

• @nicky540

Wow thats harsh. But theres great value in the lower end especially if the player plays in PB league and Europe.

I'm winning PB fairly regularly . . Both my Roma full backs Spinnazola and Bruno Peres have now won PB within 10 days or so. Great value.

• 982A55C0-8863-48F9-A673-9FC032A67CB0.png
    Down as winner on their own data centre ffs

• @CptMorgan its bullshit

Is there a way to see how points are calculated its very suspicious that he's got exactly the 6 points he required to win.

• Same situation here, holding 300 Zivkovic for about a year with faith he will force transfer to better league, now he ends up in Greece, ok. Then he smashes every europa league game with no sell price and £0.00 dividends, disappointment is an understatement I really hope he will restart his career there and make late break out maybe, so another long term hopeful hold.

• @PepeRAMi I agree, very convenient that they found the exact 6 points required. As for a full break down of the points I'm not sure, and even if I had that in front of me I'm not sure I would be able to tell were the adjustments were anyway.

I've emailed FI to ask why, when there were already adjustments and movements to their scores after the game (I know because I was watching it happen and refreshing like a mad man), that another one was made after midnight to hand Yazici exactly what he needed to win.

Waste of time though - I'll get the usual spiel about how they reserve the right to move the goal posts based on their interpretation of the data. In my humble opinion this reeks of FI trying to keep the market as happy as possible by rewarding the larger number of Yazici holders than Zivkovic holders. They can't have relatively unknown non-Pb league PB winners too often when the market is sliding. It's bullshit.

I'm not usually one to get out of my pram and moan and groan on the forum as I believe it to be damaging for the product and everyone's investment, but that has royally fucked me off and I've never seen that happen in my 2 years on FI.

• Seeming to happen on a more regular basis recently. We've only just had the Benzema/Barrow late score change and now this. I dont hold either but fucking sucks for those who do.

I dont think anything underhand is going on but at least if they published the breakdown of the scores for a bit of transparency you'd accept it a tiny bit more.

• @CptMorgan exactly this i was refreshing all night and yazici went up after the game had finished anyway to leave the 5 points difference. He was taken off after 80 mins but still gets points. Very very suspicious

• Spoken to live chat ....

Screenshot_20201106-111023_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20201106-111012_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm that sad I'm going to watch both matches again and find out what score they should have. Its not even about the money (thats a lie it partly is) its the principle.

• @PepeRAMi you need to think about charging your phone buddy

• You guys seriously think they want the higher priced player to win as some sort of conspiracy?

Take a step back and think rationally about it, the higher their price, the more shares in circulation and therefore the higher amount of divs theyd have to pay out......that's certainly not in fi's best interest

Remember the feeds come from opta, so any changes to PB scores will relate to adjustments from opta, not fi

• @Ddr said in My heart is broken 💔:

You guys seriously think they want the higher priced player to win as some sort of conspiracy?

Take a step back and think rationally about it, the higher their price, the more shares in circulation and therefore the higher amount of divs theyd have to pay out......that's certainly not in fi's best interest

Remember the feeds come from opta, so any changes to PB scores will relate to adjustments from opta, not fi

At last. Someone speaking sense.

• @Londoner Its absolute nonsense isn't it. The only thing FI should do is keep scores up after midnight.

• @Londoner said in My heart is broken 💔:

@Ddr said in My heart is broken 💔:

At last. Someone speaking sense.

Are you saying Pepe's phone won't need charging soon?!

But yes, DDR is spot on. There is no conspiracy here. Could FI make this more visible and transparent...maybe. But they are wholly reliant on a 3rd party before they lock and load their figures.

• @Ddr common sense prevails 👍

• @Ddr My comments earlier are partly heat of the moment reaction when the Zivkovic dividends I believed I had won did not appear - hands up there.

Also nobody said conspiracy theory - financially a higher priced player win makes no sense in that context, but for trader morale with more people winning when market sentiment is lower it does. I doubt very much that's what happens but when you lose on such fine margins, with no visibility, and a completely different outcome is projected after a second review (Yazici's score moved once before), and these results are different to their own Data Centre at the time of publishing it is a little off colour.

However there are some valid points in there:

There is no visibility of PB scores after midnight - if midnight is not the deadline, then fair enough but why do traders lose visibility of the match day rankings if it gives the impression they are locked in when in fact they can still change.

What is the deadline? Is it midnight like for MB and IPDs? If not is it 9am at the earliest payment window the next morning, or 11am at the latest payment window? Or somewhere in between?

Also if a change to the rankings occurs overnight when visibility is lost, this should be communicated as to why - if Opta have edited a score then fair enough, but when it's an all or nothing scenario for either Yazici or Zivkovic holders and that happens with us in the dark it needs to be comunicated.

• lets get rid of the leaderboard rankings and just tell us the next day who won the divs

• This post is deleted!