Ridiculous value on players

• A few example and these are on the lowest bids.

Kante 33p, can insta sell after 30 days and maybe lose a penny. To make profit you just need a single assist or goal.

Wilson 51p, scoring goals, getting assists same as above instant sale and lose a penny a share.

Just 2, I have picked up today. Surely good to buy cheap players who are first team regularly instead of over priced younger players like greenwood and Sancho

• This post is deleted!

• Joao Pedro, 40/41p, 21 goal contributions last season, already six this. I’ve already made 12p a share and can IS for a penny more than I originally paid for him.

• @Deano4dawin said in Ridiculous value on players:

A few example and these are on the lowest bids.

Kante 33p, can insta sell after 30 days and maybe lose a penny. To make profit you just need a single assist or goal.

Wilson 51p, scoring goals, getting assists same as above instant sale and lose a penny a share.

Just 2, I have picked up today. Surely good to buy cheap players who are first team regularly instead of over priced younger players like greenwood and Sancho

Cant disagree with wilson....but kante?

Have you seen his goal contributions at chelsea?

His best return for a season being 4g and 4a in36 games, so essentially 2 in 9 and that's his best season! His worst is 1g and 1 a in 35 games so 1 I 17

Wouldnt be backing him to be an ipd shout

• The problem with this is the international break. A lot of players might only have four games over the next 30 days, which makes this a bit more of a gamble than usual.

• @Ddr said in Ridiculous value on players:

@Deano4dawin said in Ridiculous value on players:

His best return for a season being 4g and 4a in36 games, so essentially 2 in 9 and that's his best season! His worst is 1g and 1 a in 35 games so 1 I 17

I can see him playing in a more advanced role with Pulisic and Havertz out and Jorgino playing the defensive role. I can see him having a good season

• @Deano4dawin said in Ridiculous value on players:

@Ddr said in Ridiculous value on players:

@Deano4dawin said in Ridiculous value on players:

I can see him playing in a more advanced role with Pulisic and Havertz out and Jorgino playing the defensive role. I can see him having a good season

Well pulisic may be out for another 4 weeks or so depending on what his hamstring injury actually is and how bad but havertz is only out due to having g covid so will be back in a couple of weeks so even if he does play further forward, it probably will only be as a stop gap for a short period, chelsea have plenty of other options who are more suited to an attacking role as well

• Incredible deals at the moment indeed. I just don’t get the fact people are not buying shares (obviously through bidding given the downwards trend) because of the int break. Even if there is a break, have people realised that if they buy CL/EL players they will have 5 games (yes, 5!!and almost 6) to earn IPD within the next 30 days from today?

• I honestly can’t believe it, even the higher priced regular div earners are extremely affordable.
    I fully expect prices to return to a good level, but in the meantime the divs on offer are very appealing if you don’t need to withdraw.

• @Ikusitaikasi Exactly!! Am trying to recycle some of those cheaper shares before the 2% comes in. Gonna offload a few before buying back during the break as I feel they will be a few pence cheaper, will have recycled them, and hopefully have an extra few shares in each player. May sell a couple if they rise over the weekend, as I feel losing out on any pb will negate itself by managing to purchase cheaper before the 16th, sounds good in practice let's see if it works in theory!

• We must remember that in most players, liquidity is very poor and the market extremely thing. It might take only one holder to insta sell their 300 Kanye before he's just another player without an IS price. Then your punt becomes a money trap. That will all change when sentiment has turned and eventually, when some kind of market depth and liquidity is provided. These players could double in price on their first performance, but the risk now is becoming stuck completely.

• @NewUser570369 but surely owning shares in Kanye would be a MB goldmine at the moment? I imagine an eventual move to a PB league is likely as well!

• @Ryan2 Yeezy money.

• @Jimbob ha brilliant - that’s the line I was looking for!

• @Ddr

Sad times for Pulisic. The kid just can't keep healthy enough to get his career on track.

• @Dan-The-Man great player but starting to become tiresome.

• @Dan-The-Man agreed, supremely talented but seems to go from one injury to another with very little game time in between, the modern day Darren anderton

• @AndydfopT said in Ridiculous value on players:

@Dan-The-Man great player but starting to become tiresome.

Yeah, he's probably ideal for trading to be fair because there's so much justifiable hype around him that you could probably buy him when injured, then sell him on the day he returns and wait a week and pick him back up when he's injured again.

It's a real shame. It reminds me of Benjamine Mendy. When he first signed for City, he was just ripping it up but injury after injury and of course with every injury, the fewer chances to win PB, so then over time they start looking like they don't fit.

Fingers crossed he gets some break through. You can see the kid wants it bad and has all the talent.

• @Ikusitaikasi said in Ridiculous value on players:

Even if there is a break, have people realised that if they buy CL/EL players they will have 5 games (yes, 5!!and almost 6) to earn IPD within the next 30 days from today?

But if I wait 10 days before buying, I might get more games out of them. I was looking at Jimenez who is dropping like a stone. Wolves fixtures are:-

8th, 21st, 28th Nov
    5th, 12th, 15th, 19th, 26th, 28th Dec
    2nd, 12th, 16th, 27th, 30th Jan

If I buy today I get 4 fixtures and his price still hasn't bottomed out.
    If I buy on the 20th, I get 6 fixtures and probably a lower buy price.
    If I buy on the 4th Dec, I get 7 fixtures but price might be on the rise again.

• I see some ‘probably’s and ‘might’s in your sentences...

What about you buy on Jimenez now (you can get a player just for the lowest bid possible at the moment) and you go topping up as they weeks pass and earning dividends?