Come on then! (Big Time Early Fixtures)

• These are the games that start before the 4pm cut off.

12:30 - Man Utd vs Everton
    14:00 - Cagliari vs Sampdoria
    14:30 - Augsburg vs Hertha Berlin
    14:30 - Mainz vs Schalke
    14:30 - RB Leipzig vs Freiburg
    14:30 - Stuttgart vs Eintracht Frankfurt
    14:30 - Union Berlin vs Arminia Bielefeld
    15:00 - Crystal Palace vs Leeds
    15:15 - Barcelona vs Betis
    15:30 - Huesca vs Eibar

Our man Bruno (or my man Telles) could have TOTM locked down before anyone else even kicks a ball with 3 hatricks and 9 assists.

Given that everyones pulled their money out already and it's all sat in the kitty, just itching to be put back in, who knows, maybe we'll see something cool like a players price rise.

Let's not forget that the real king of the Index also plays early today... No... I'm not talking about Messi (who will probably have a brace by half time against Betis)... I'm of course talking about Gaston Ramirez! AKA, FI's highest PB yielder of 2019/20, if you only look at players who won PB on 3 occasions or more (and probably from a very specific selection of dates).

As a Mighty Whites fan with 3 Leeds United players in the port, I'm almost certain Zaha for Palace is gonna be breaking record PB scores, given that Leeds are ALL OUT ATTACK and Palace know how to counter. Sad times for me... but just what if the dream comes true and the giant Koch gets his head on it! PB Galore! Rises Galore!

If we only dare to dream!

Pump at me people!

• @Dan-The-Man

I'm on Ramierez but Samp don't seem to have got going yet. I have seen that their manager is under pressure. I am hoping Mateta does the biz against Shalke as it is last day IPD eligible. Angelino at Leipzig similar

• Nkunku 🤞

• @Baydog

Angelino is one I've wanted in on for a while. I had set aside some cash to buy just before his last PB win but got distracted and missed out.

• @Dan-The-Man said in Come on then! (Big Time Early Fixtures):

maybe we'll see something cool like a players price rise.

If we only dare to dream!

We have all set our bar very low these days, haven’t we? 😅💆‍♂️

• Nice to see boss man Gaston being mentioned. Won’t take long for him to be recognised right up there along with the FI greats such as Neymar and Sancho (especially at the rate they’re dropping).

• @Ryan2 said in Come on then! (Big Time Early Fixtures):

Nice to see boss man Gaston being mentioned. Won’t take long for him to be recognised right up there along with the FI greats such as Neymar and Sancho (especially at the rate they’re dropping).

He might be the only accurately priced player on the market lol.